Ticket Exchange

Speaking of a ticket exchange, I wonder if there were some way to exchange tickets in Charleston with other ticket holders whose team may play at different sessions to get more tickets for the sessions that the Johnnies play in?
Why don't you try posting on the session 2 teams fan boards offering to swap?

In terms of rows, stubhub wont accept GA for a row, or just the sections you ticket is good for. So you have to enterva section and row. Im going to bet our fans will be able to move around to better sections

Reality is i believe there will be plenty of empty seats in session 1 because a lot if fans wont go to games their teams arent playing. I'm one of those types.

If it comes to fisticuffs I'm getting EJoyce and the toughest screen names going to the game. The Tux ( Total Mobster name, Truckie and Red Army and RikersRed ). I'd throw in Dinkins also but he's bringing his girlfriend so I don't want her bailing him out of jail :)

Last edited:
At all of these in season tourneys as well as post season appearances, we would always swap tickets with the ticket manager from other sessions. Our old ticket manager Dennis Myron worked his magic each year. Also, once we played that first game and figured out what session we play in next, we always placed a team admin outside the arena swapping tickets from one session to another with the fans leaving. One of the best times we had ticket swapping was at the old Big East basketball awards luncheon. I used to swap my comps with Syracuse Asst Bernie Fine or the Seton Hall AD each year if they were in the opposite side of the bracket.

At all of these in season tourneys as well as post season appearances, we would always swap tickets with the ticket manager from other sessions. Our old ticket manager Dennis Myron worked his magic each year. Also, once we played that first game and figured out what session we play in next, we always placed a team admin outside the arena swapping tickets from one session to another with the fans leaving. One of the best times we had ticket swapping was at the old Big East basketball awards luncheon. I used to swap my comps with Syracuse Asst Bernie Fine or the Seton Hall AD each year if they were in the opposite side of the bracket.
Yep, always got courtside for the other bracket games, courtesy of Dennis and his counterparts.

Won’t be able to make the mich game. Have two tix available. Section 117 center court. Looks like on stubhub they’re going for $2/300+. Would love to give them to a Johnny fan for much cheaper. PM if interested

I have two tickets for our Friday game in Charleston if anyone is still looking

Please contact me if you are looking to unload two tickets for February game against Uconn. Thanks! Now let's go beat Michigan.

I've turned from Seller to Buyer- anyone need to get rid of 1 ticket? doesnt matter what sec- just looking for entry. Will be posting up in the 200s with the Fam- so if anyone wants to sit in my seats in 114- aisle seats row 7 and 11 - no one will be there- feel free.

I've turned from Seller to Buyer- anyone need to get rid of 1 ticket? doesnt matter what sec- just looking for entry. Will be posting up in the 200s with the Fam- so if anyone wants to sit in my seats in 114- aisle seats row 7 and 11 - no one will be there- feel free.
Gotta pay the toll to move down to 114. The toll is beers

Gotta pay the toll to move down to 114. The toll is beers
I hope that 114 Crowd raises a glass or 2 to Lazarus . No pun intended .

I recommend not letting him go in his pocket for any $$$$.

Your not going to see him arrive . In a flash , he will be there . Pitino got him some flowing Red Robes to wear .

I hope that 114 Crowd raises a glass or 2 to Lazarus . No pun intended .

I recommend not letting him go in his pocket for any $$$$.

You’re not going to see him arrive . In a flash , he will be there . Pitino got him some flowing Red Robes to wear .
That 114 gang is so out of shape, the only thing they can remotely raise, is a glass.

Looking for 3 tickets to the St. Johns-HC game on Sat. Bringing wife (who went to HC) and all 3 kids. My tix at CA are Sec 3 row J - if anyone is looking to get rid of theirs close by (or really anywhere on that side of the court) let me know - happy to pay you, or trade tix to other games, or whatever. DM me - thanks!

(If someone has 4 close by, happy to buy the 4 and will have one of the kids bring a friend or something)

Last edited:
Back