Ticket Exchange

my 2 seats are on StubHub for 30/each, section 9, row k (with the fake setbacks). I’ll give them to someone here for only 15 each. DM me before they sell

my 2 seats are on StubHub for 30/each, section 9, row k (with the fake setbacks). I’ll give them to someone here for only 15 each. DM me before they sell
I'm looking for a ticket in Section 9 in row L or K. Hardy, I sent you a PM. If anyone else has a ticket for sale, please PM me.
Thanks

Can’t make the MSG game against Fordham 12/16. Seats are center court 15 rows up. They are going for over $175 per on stubhub with fees. Just looking to pass off at face value. PM if interested

Looking ahead - below are games I cannot make and have two tix for. PM if interested. Section 117 MSG.

1/10 Providence MSG
1/20 Marquette MSG
2/6 Depaul UBS

Looking ahead - below are games I cannot make and have two tix for. PM if interested. Section 117 MSG.

1/10 Providence MSG
1/20 Marquette MSG
2/6 Depaul UBS
I'm interested in the tickets to Marquette. How much are you selling for?

Thanks,
Adriel

Silly question, can you still buy old school paper tickets in person at alumni hall’s ticket office anymore ?

Can’t attend the Sacred Heart game. Looking to pass off tickets pretty cheap. They are section 4 row D. PM if interested

I have one ticket available for each of the games at UBS:

Dec.30 - Hofstra
Feb.6 - DePaul
Feb.18 - Seton Hall

Seat is in Section 114, Row 12.

Send me a PM if interested in any of these.

Back