Ticket Exchange

If anyone has two tickets for the Holy Cross game let me know? (I am related to Bob Cousy, just kidding my daughter's alma mater)

My wife reminded me that we have a rescheduled concert on the 7th. So, I have two tickets (Section 8, Row B, Seats 3 & 4) available for the Stonybrook game. If you are interested, please send me a PM.

Thanks.

I have available 2 tickets for St. John's vs. Xavier on Wednesday December 20 at 7pm at Carnesecca Arena in Queens. The cost is $80 each, no extra fees. Please private message me if you are interested. The seats are Section 10, Row K, Seats 1 & 2. First come, first serve. Thanks.

4 tickets for Mich available - sec114 row 7 and 11 (2 aisle seats next to 115). PM is interested.

I have two tickets available for the 1/2/24 Butler game at Carnesecca at face value. Section 8, Row P. PM me if you're interested.

Look at StubHub the prices aren’t bad
Odd that StubHub and the sellers are listing the offers including rows. All seats are General Admission. What happens if someone buys Row A for example and that row is full? Do fisticuffs ensue?

The Charleston Classic will be played November 16, 17, and 19, at TD Arena and will feature 12 games across three days. Teams include Dayton, Houston, LSU, North Texas, St. John's, Towson, Wake Forest, and Utah.

All Session Tickets include a ticket to all 6 Sessions. A total of 12 games. Seating is General Admission

Ticket Price includes 5% South Carolina Sales Tax

I still have my 4 for Charleston Classic GA with seat backs for sessions 1 and 2 on Thursday, November 16.

Speaking of a ticket exchange, I wonder if there were some way to exchange tickets in Charleston with other ticket holders whose team may play at different sessions to get more tickets for the sessions that the Johnnies play in?

Odd that StubHub and the sellers are listing the offers including rows. All seats are General Admission. What happens if someone buys Row A for example and that row is full? Do fisticuffs ensue?
If it comes to fisticuffs I'm getting EJoyce and the toughest screen names going to the game. The Tux ( Total Mobster name, Truckie and Red Army and RikersRed ). I'd throw in Dinkins also but he's bringing his girlfriend so I don't want her bailing him out of jail :)

Back