The Brady Show

Garden rocks?? Yea with Providence fans yelling. When finally last seconds the st johns fans stood up and made noise it was like when did you guys enter the garden, just now?? I know individually of course we were yelling and cheering but as a group man it needs work!!
The Men’s Lacrosse team sitting next to the student section in the end zone on the St. John’s bench side was loud, boisterous and organized for the whole game. Actually felt like a real college atmosphere with the long “OOOOO” sound when Providence PG had the ball and chants of “You Can’t Do That!!” when they committed a foul or travel.

The Providence fans were well represented and loud and with any sign of life by Providence, made themselves known and heard.

The Men’s Lacrosse team sitting next to the student section in the end zone on the St. John’s bench side was loud, boisterous and organized for the whole game. Actually felt like a real college atmosphere with the long “OOOOO” sound when Providence PG had the ball and chants of “You Can’t Do That!!” when they committed a foul or travel.
Definitely not referring to them. Yes they did their part.

Definitely not referring to them. Yes they did their part.
I figured you weren’t just wanted to point out the job they did. I did my part (I love the “you can’t do that chant”) and so were several in my section, but we need more of that from everyone and not just in the final minutes with the game on the line.

Back to Brady, they really picked up their D on him and took some shots not in his rhythm. Another good learning experience for him.

Garden rocks?? Yea with Providence fans yelling. When finally last seconds the st johns fans stood up and made noise it was like when did you guys enter the garden, just now?? I know individually of course we were yelling and cheering but as a group man it needs work!!
It's a shame really, hence my previous post. MSG is a more of a neutral site for us at times. Providence is the smallest school in the conference but they had a huge, HUGE presence last night in our "Home" game. But I guess we're asking for to much.

So a Brady Dunlap thread has become an attendance thread. Good grief.
I think one way to increase attendance would be if instead of engaging with his teammates, Dunlap joins the dance team during halftime and timeouts, and shows off his ultra-smooth dance moves.

It would be a crowd pleaser.

The only positive to having opposing fans at MSG games is that it should help the team become a good road team.

A very small item, I notice every time Brady enters a game he moves w/o ball constantly and consistently cuts toward basket with his hand high in the air. You can readily see his fundamentals on offense are sound, not a surprise he is a son of a coach. On D he scraps, but obviously needs to get much stronger.

He lost his shot for a while and missed some FTs, but I think he has great promise. This will be a key offseason for Brady.

Would be nice if he can turn into a Scott Padgett type for Pitino. Padgett never put up gaudy numbers, but always found a way to get his shot off with great success.

Brady will always have the outside shot but defense will be his problem. He doesn’t have the quickness to guard a backcourtman and will have to put on weight/ strength to cover a forward.
He probably has been on campus nine months and next season is about nine months away and he doesn’t look like he has gained a pound.

A very small item, I notice every time Brady enters a game he moves w/o ball constantly and consistently cuts toward basket with his hand high in the air. You can readily see his fundamentals on offense are sound, not a surprise he is a son of a coach. On D he scraps, but obviously needs to get much stronger.

He lost his shot for a while and missed some FTs, but I think he has great promise. This will be a key offseason for Brady.
I'm gonna guess he's put in some good practices. Because Rick didn't hesitate to call his number when Dingle got into foul trouble in the first half. brady responded with a nice short jumper all net.

Most of us would make horrible coaches. We heap too much praise on a good game, and bury kids when they go cold. I'm getting the feeling Rick might be pretty good at this coaching thing and may have a future at it.

Brady will always have the outside shot but defense will be his problem. He doesn’t have the quickness to guard a backcourtman and will have to put on weight/ strength to cover a forward.
He probably has been on campus nine months and next season is about nine months away and he doesn’t look like he has gained a pound.
It's hard for any athlete, in season, to maintain weight, let alone gain, when there is so much practice, running, traveling etc.

If they handle it right, and he's committed sure, even with his frame he can gain 10-15 lbs. before next season.

It's hard for any athlete, in season, to maintain weight, let alone gain, when there is so much practice, running, traveling etc.

If they handle it right, and he's committed sure, even with his frame he can gain 10-15 lbs. before next season.
Mussini lost like 15-20 lbs one season despite all efforts to have him gain weight.

I'm gonna guess he's put in some good practices. Because Rick didn't hesitate to call his number when Dingle got into foul trouble in the first half. brady responded with a nice short jumper all net.

Most of us would make horrible coaches. We heap too much praise on a good game, and bury kids when they go cold. I'm getting the feeling Rick might be pretty good at this coaching thing and may have a future at it.
Agree with your take on what a lot of fans do but hasn't Rick been guilty of burying kids on the bench (see Wilcher, Brady, Taylor)? As for Rick being good at coaching IMHO he is among the if not the best I have seen at the college level.

Back