The Brady Show

Last Brady I can remember who could really shoot was Baylor’s Brady Heslip who shot lights out v Lavin team in Charleston Classic

It wasn’t Duke at MSG and no one will confuse Dunlap for a D1 defensive end, but the breakthrough for Brady reminded me a bit of Sean Evans. A piece we didn’t have, finding confidence and perhaps changing the potential of the team for rest of season.

Kudos to his hoops coach dad who obviously has this kid’s head screwed on right

Brady post game:

“It’s a dream come true,” Dunlap said as he was an efficient 5-of-8 shooting, connecting on through of his five 3-point field goal attempts in the process. “The way my season’s trajectory was going, I didn’t really picture this, but I knew coming in here with five fifth-year seniors, I might not play as much. I’ve never had to sit in my life, but I never lost confidence

Yup. Luis should take note. Brady had an open dunk and he made the easy play and dunked it w 2 hands. Luis got that play and tried to throw down a one hander and missed.
Rick obviously will impress upon multi talented Luis that this is not ESPN highlight reel audition & he better ring up two points if he chooses the hard”artistic” route.

Back