The Brady Show

Interesting observation, I noticed the same thing. Almost effortlessly.
Didn't he have a HS team mate that is a Sr this this year that we were looking at? HS team is a blue blood in Cali. Seeing Brady getting good time on the floor here might peak his interest.

The "Kid" has a quick draw also.
A future star.

Imagine being a proud parent, and watching your son having a breakout game, then the next game starting on national television.

Must be a great feeling.

"....thanking his lucky stars he's not involved with this offensive mess" 😂😂😂😂 Obviosly they're not enamored with Neptune at the moment
to be fair when your best player is out and he is your point guard and the glue to your team, it is disruptive. Imagine Jenkins out, despite Marillac's opinion, we would be in big trouble. I don't know if Neptune is the answer, but would cut him some slack at this point.

to be fair when your best player is out and he is your point guard and the glue to your team, it is disruptive. Imagine Jenkins out, despite Marillac's opinion, we would be in big trouble. I don't know if Neptune is the answer, but would cut him some slack at this point.
I too don't know whether or not Neptune is the answer, nor do I care. And why would I need to cut him some slack? I'm not a Nova fan. I was simple reveling in the frustration expressed by one Nova fan. The type of frustration our fan base has been expressing for most of the past 20 years.

6'8
Skinny
TShirt
Beautiful shooting form.

He reminded me of Sergio Luyk last night in 92-93 when Sergio would come off the bench some nights his sophomore year (David Cain team) and just light up some teams.
With no disrespect to the late Sergio Luyk.

These two are not in the same zip code talent wise.

Back