The Brady Show

I liked Mussini on the first Mullin Team . He was a SG but , had to play a lot of PG because we didn’t have a PG .

How can anyone gain weight during a BB season with all the running , etc they do ? Not happening .

Anyone ever see a fat Marathon Runner ?

I mean one who can actually finish the race .

Can’t wait to see him hoisting 3s next season. The hustle he showed in the UConn game was fantastic to see. He is gonna benefit so much from another year. You can’t teach his release or stroke. You know his dad being a former coach ain’t gonna let him sit around lol.

Can’t wait to see him hoisting 3s next season. The hustle he showed in the UConn game was fantastic to see. He is gonna benefit so much from another year. You can’t teach his release or stroke. You know his dad being a former coach ain’t gonna let him sit around lol.
excited to see how he develops over the summer. He showed us a nice glimpse at his potential... albeit it was for one week lol... but the ability is there.

He has the talent, just needs to get stronger. Each kid matures differently. I think Brady will be in great shape next year. This is why I love college basketball, seeing these kids grow and getting better. CRP is the best in doing this. Comes from a very supportive and grounded family which is always nice to see.

Back