St. John's vs. Seton Hall Game Thread

why  can we put someone .A THE FOUL LINE TO PAST TO. Open . jump shot .or drive tot the rim is there every possession

If we do ot wake up we could lose this by 20

Why. can't. you. type. correctly. or use spellcheck? You. not. pass. school?

why  can we put someone .A THE FOUL LINE TO PAST TO. Open . jump shot .or drive tot the rim is there every possession

If we do ot wake up we could lose this by 20

Why. can't. you. type. correctly. or use spellcheck? You. not. pass. school?

Type too fast AND have large fingers But what kind of grammer is You not pass school. .

We need some shooters. It doesn't matter how many athletes you have if you can't hit a wide open 10 footer. The game is won and lost behind the 3pt line nowadays. Besides harrison can't we get a guy that can make a jumper on a feed off penetration. Maybe we need a mid major guy to just stand outside the line and knock down a shot. 

We need some shooters. It doesn't matter how many athletes you have if you can't hit a wide open 10 footer. The game is won and lost behind the 3pt line nowadays. Besides harrison can't we get a guy that can make a jumper on a feed off penetration. Maybe we need a mid major guy to just stand outside the line and knock down a shot. 

Hopefully Branch can stroke it next season

We really are a poor shooting team. How big a difference our record would be if we just were able to shoot in the mid 40%. It seems every game low 30's.

Have to find that third scoring option. Hopefully whoever we bring in next yer can fill that void.

Agree we only have Mo and Harrisson This. could be 30 if we do not come alive

Anyone else sick of hearing about Garett's 96 mph heater every game? 

yea i dont get if your a lefty 18 year old throwing a 96mph fastball why your playing basketball. doent make sense

Anyone else sick of hearing about Garett's 96 mph heater every game? 

Yes Maybe coach can try a different Defense Like man.2 man Or
.change the zone

Hate these blowouts

I think last yrs team shot better

Going to bed now, praying I wake up and this season is over. Contrast to Sunday's game sickening.

Back