St. John's vs. Seton Hall Game Thread

Maybe it would work better if we pre-script the threads. Something like,

"Blow it out your pie hole."

and

"You look fat in those pants White."

MJDinkins, I am embarrassing? I really envy you, how you stay so positive and constantly rip posters who aren't as positive as you amazes me. I want to win as badly as anyone, and it'll be sweeter for me when we do, because I am a realist. I am sorry that I pay my way through graduate school and don't have the time and money to support this team anymore. I didn't even go to St. John's, and my Division 3 Liberal Arts school that started a Division 1 program in one sport after I was already born is a top 10 team in the country after replacing the national coach of the year, yet I root for this team day in and day out and care more about SJU bball than probably any poster on this board, when I have no reason to. What is embarrassing is you and your positive spin on this team that is horrible, with a substitute coach that is horrible. I would never attack Lavin because obviously his health comes first and I am not one of the fans who thinks that is something to joke around with and ridicule him for without knowing any details. However, his dream staff isn't doing it for me. Night in and night out these kids come out and play with no heart, that is embarrassing. I played 2 college sports, so I know what it is like to be a college athlete, probably more so than any of you, and I didn't always play well, or win, but I always left it on the field/ice, and to me these kids quit and besides a few of them have no heart. So keep living in your ivory tower and ridiculing everyone on a board that is expressing their opinions on a website dedicate to St. John's basketball. It is not a site dedicated to being nice to one another and putting a positive spin on everything. But 3 kids failing to qualify, 1 transfer, 1 kid quitting, no 2012 recruits isn't good, and you have to stop sugar coating it. Your lack of sports intelligence is embarrassing.

You played jack; no real player or anyone with "sports intelligence" would post that nonsense.

MJDinkins, I am embarrassing? I really envy you, how you stay so positive and constantly rip posters who aren't as positive as you amazes me. I want to win as badly as anyone, and it'll be sweeter for me when we do, because I am a realist. I am sorry that I pay my way through graduate school and don't have the time and money to support this team anymore. I didn't even go to St. John's, and my Division 3 Liberal Arts school that started a Division 1 program in one sport after I was already born is a top 10 team in the country after replacing the national coach of the year, yet I root for this team day in and day out and care more about SJU bball than probably any poster on this board, when I have no reason to. What is embarrassing is you and your positive spin on this team that is horrible, with a substitute coach that is horrible. I would never attack Lavin because obviously his health comes first and I am not one of the fans who thinks that is something to joke around with and ridicule him for without knowing any details. However, his dream staff isn't doing it for me. Night in and night out these kids come out and play with no heart, that is embarrassing. I played 2 college sports, so I know what it is like to be a college athlete, probably more so than any of you, and I didn't always play well, or win, but I always left it on the field/ice, and to me these kids quit and besides a few of them have no heart. So keep living in your ivory tower and ridiculing everyone on a board that is expressing their opinions on a website dedicate to St. John's basketball. It is not a site dedicated to being nice to one another and putting a positive spin on everything. But 3 kids failing to qualify, 1 transfer, 1 kid quitting, no 2012 recruits isn't good, and you have to stop sugar coating it. Your lack of sports intelligence is embarrassing.

You played jack; no real player or anyone with "sports intelligence" would post that nonsense.

You mean beer pong isn't counted as a sport? I think it is at D3 liberal arts schools without any D1 sports... ;)

Except for the one D1 sports team where we are top 10 in the country consistently, and send kids to play professionally. Got it.

There is also something called getting a very good education, which I received, while being able to play 2 sports. It is sickening that adults on this site attack a kid posting who loves St. John's and don't actually stick to what the thread is about. It is also sad that you all can't handle anyone who differs in opinions than yourselves. I guess that is the downfall of being well educated, realizing there are other opinions out there. 

I just wish someone on the bench(coaches) could show some emotion Between Dunlap and Keady they are stoned faced..

Back