St. John's vs. Seton Hall Game Thread

Gift is absolutely lost. Hopefully he gets only a few minutes next year.

why  can we put someone .A THE FOUL LINE TO PAST TO. Open . jump shot .or drive tot the rim is there every possession

If we do ot wake up we could lose this by 20

Agree on Dom. If he can't improve shooting greatly he will only get spot duty. Assuming we get some recruits.

I really can't see Dom playing a whole lot next year. He is a offensive liability.

He'll be alright in situation where we can press the opposition. I think he'll get some PT (probably, not as much as this season), but he'll more than likely be a 5th option whenever he's on the floor.  

Is it me or does Moe look more and more frustrated each game?

He looked frustrated on the baseline drive a few possessions ago, but I didn't think he looked that way on Sunday.

Poor pass by GG.

why  can we put someone .A THE FOUL LINE TO PAST TO. Open . jump shot .or drive tot the rim is there every possession

If we do ot wake up we could lose this by 20

Why. can't. you. type. correctly. or use spellcheck? You. not. pass. school?

Feel sorry for GG, must realize he is in over his head. IMHO even if we has a center, he has no power forward skills. remember he was D2 Juco.

Feel sorry for GG, must realize he is in over his head. IMHO even if we has a center, he has no power forward skills. remember he was D2 Juco.

That was a nice bounce pass he threw off of Harrison's shin

His main problem is not being able to secure the ball. In some cases, when he does finally secure it, the shot is tougher because he didn't catch it cleanly.

Back