SJU Portal Targets

Zach interview confusing. He states that since neither Richmond or Smith are great perimeter shooters, the staff, if Richmond commits, will focus on a good shooting stretch 4?

Mitchel is not a good shooting stretch 4 by any means. In fact several posters have pointed out that Mitchel’s weakness is shooting.

Zach interview confusing. He states that since neither Richmond or Smith are great perimeter shooters, the staff, if Richmond commits, will focus on a good shooting stretch 4?

Mitchel is not a good shooting stretch 4 by any means. In fact several posters have pointed out that Mitchel’s weakness is shooting.
I interpreted it as it’s kadary and a stretch, or Mitchell and another guard. But that’s not based on sources

What silence??? There's been 1000's of posts and 100's of predictions on what he is or he is not going to do.
No 'closure' after the buzz about 'today's' the day, and his 'boots were on campus' earlier.

The Illini's late reach-out worries me.

Hence, the 'silence' of no closure has me spooked.

Hope, it's totally misplaced, and all of Illin''s calls, texts, emails are garbled by the St John's recruiting police.
😏

No 'closure' after the buzz about 'today's' the day, and his 'boots were on campus' earlier.

Hope, it's totally misplaced, and all of Illin''s calls, texts, emails are garbled by the St John's recruiting police.
😏

Have you met Matt C? ;)

😏
Xanax wants to sponsor your posts because you get so worried. The one caveat is you have to hook me up with a few pills for my airline flights :)

Xanax wanes to sponsor your posts because you get so worried. The one caveat is you have to hook me up with a few pills for my airline flights :)
Richmond's recruitment is so mysterious, that when Richmond was offered to tour MSG with Pitino to watch the game courtside, his camp rejected the offer as it conflicted with them watching Wheel of Fortune

Back