SJU Portal Targets

No 'closure' after the buzz about 'today's' the day, and his 'boots were on campus' earlier.

The Illini's late reach-out worries me.

Hence, the 'silence' of no closure has me spooked.

Hope, it's totally misplaced, and all of Illin''s calls, texts, emails are garbled by the St John's recruiting police.
😏
Wolfie will never be confused w Sully Sullenberger 😇

Get ready to celebrate tomorrow.

Should be interesting to see what the next pivot will be now that Kadary will be in tow.

Definitely need a PF who can stretch the floor. Don’t think it will be Mitchell (non shooter) or Watkins (focusing on NBA/too expensive).
Y2 and Trilli battling it out in a last man out royal rumble in Jamaica at Cunningham Park . Trilli blinds Y2 with a hand rake and razor blade to the face but Mullins Revenge and Roamer jump Trilli put him in the Carnesseca clutch . Out of nowhere sju11 to the tune of the rocky soundtrack slowly gets off the mat hits Mullins Revenge and roamer with a Breeding Bomb and rolls out of the ring victorious

Get ready to celebrate tomorrow.

Should be interesting to see what the next pivot will be now that Kadary will be in tow.

Definitely need a PF who can stretch the floor. Don’t think it will be Mitchell (non shooter) or Watkins (focusing on NBA/too expensive).
Really?!?
Wow, fabulous get!
Thanks for the timely heads up, SJU11.
I can sip my vino tonight and not down it on panic, lol.

Last edited:
The last scholarship very important.
Obviously Kadary a great get. But again as much grief as some gave Soriano, we don’t have a guy to get us an easy basket down low. In this day and age most college teams don’t have that guy but all good teams have a guy that can knock down a big three. As of now that guy not on roster.

People on here like to use Uconn as a goal, well they lost Hawkins and grabbed Spencer.
Need to get someone that has knocked down threes at this level if we want to make the tournament.

The last scholarship very important.
Obviously Kadary a great get. But again as much grief as some gave Soriano, we don’t have a guy to get us an easy basket down low. In this day and age most college teams don’t have that guy but all good teams have a guy that can knock down a big three. As of now that guy not on roster.

People on here like to use Uconn as a goal, well they lost Hawkins and grabbed Spencer.
Need to get someone that has knocked down threes at this level if we want to make the tournament.
Dunlap can be that guy. They have a point guard who can find the open shooter.

Are we sure that Dunlap and Wilcher are not going to take big steps forward from 3 point range?
For the last decade-plus, we have watched sophomores on Creighton, Marquette, and Xavier come out of nowhere and take huge leaps. The game will slowdown for both Wilcher and Dunlap and their High basketball IQs and skills will start to show.
Lefty and Glover can also knock down 3s.

Maybe the answer is already in the mix.
I expect Dunlap to take a major leap forward after another summer working with Coach Pitino and staff.

Are we sure that Dunlap and Wilcher are not going to take big steps forward from 3 point range?
For the last decade-plus, we have watched sophomores on Creighton, Marquette, and Xavier come out of nowhere and take huge leaps. The game will slowdown for both Wilcher and Dunlap and their High basketball IQs and skills will start to show.
Lefty and Glover can also knock down 3s.

Maybe the answer is already in the mix.
I expect Dunlap to take a major leap forward after another summer working with Coach Pitino and staff.
Wilcher has a great looking stroke. Very confident he will be a legit threat from three and will get lots of minutes to show it.

Back