SJU Portal Targets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would appreciate if these little jabs at me would stop immediately. I'm nothing but respectful to every poster on this site. Enough.
I've been a member of a bunch of boards over the years- politics, sports, music- and the best ones are the ones that are lightly moderated and the posters police themselves. That's what this is. You spent a couple of weeks carrying on like a teenage girl who didn't get Taylor Swift tickets just because Pitino didn't sign somebody the first 3 days of portal season. Sorry, you're gonna get a little good natured ball-busting. Sounds like you learned your lesson though. Mission accomplished!

I've been a member of a bunch of boards over the years- politics, sports, music- and the best ones are the ones that are lightly moderated and the posters police themselves. That's what this is. You spent a couple of weeks carrying on like a teenage girl who didn't get Taylor Swift tickets just because Pitino didn't sign somebody the first 3 days of portal season. Sorry, you're gonna get a little good natured ball-busting. Sounds like you learned your lesson though. Mission accomplished!

Reported - thanks for the personal attack.

Last edited:
Wake Me Up When September Ends GIF by MOODMAN
1714681465739.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back