SJU Portal Targets

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW Trilly says he's heard Kadary is a lock for SJU, WVU, Oklahoma and Syracuse today which I'm sure is a bit of an embellishment but a sign other schools think they still have a chance at him at the very least. Also said people in Norman think he's visiting tomorrow.

Around $3M for winning. Owners (I believe) can bet on their own horse as well so some extra juice there.
He owns 10 percent of City of Light the sire so his and Fierceness stud fees goes up as well. If Fierceness can pull this off he stands to gain a lot monetarily and to his owner legacy.

FWIW Trilly says he's heard Kadary is a lock for SJU, WVU, Oklahoma and Syracuse today which I'm sure is a bit of an embellishment but a sign other schools think they still have a chance at him at the very least. Also said people in Norman think he's visiting tomorrow.
He was talking about other fanbases running with it not saying that as like new info

I don’t think that’s what he did at all. Matt C is a great poster, Tnice.

His complaints were never completely serious. Even if they were, our fans should be given more room there than any group in the Big East besides DePaul. Those sorry bastards can complain without any limit.
NM

It would be an unfortunate circumstance if us taking Scott from OU, saved them the resources to outbid us for Kadary lol.

I don’t believe that will be the case if it’s who we really want. But this is one huge game of wack a mole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back