SJU Portal Targets

I haven’t checked the site in a few days, and I click on this thread to see the latest. On page 237 of 237 there’s only one post about a stripper who just left Gallaghers.

Now do I go backwards to gain context? Or just give up and check again in a week or two?
I'd put it in reverse gear...

It would not surprise me if some of these kids going to their 3rd and 4th school get on the wrong flight going to back to school say after T-giving break because they forgot they left that school a year ago...
I'm sure that it be a future flashback nightmare when they get older just as some us have nightmares about the term paper being due next week and we haven't even started working on it yet.

Okay, nobody's perfect.
And if he's been bad, man, this is payback!
Lol.

P. S. I checked it out.
To me, arguing and brushing someone's hand away, while embarrassing, is a very minor incident and not worthy of serious rebuke.

Just sharing what I’ve heard over the past 24 hours:

Omier looking very likely.

Still need 2 guards. One of Kadary or Smith would be ideal and we’re in good position with both, but probably in better shape for Kadary as of right now.

Omier and one of the guards will take a ton of NIL to reel in and the staff is willing to go big on both.

Just two players would take up a vast majority of our NIL budget but it’s doable, and in my opinion very smart allocation of the funds. Fingers crossed.

I don't think Scott sees any time at the 2.

I think it would be something like:

C: Zuby/Vince/Maker
PF: Omier/Scott/Zuby
SF: Luis/Scott/Dunlap
SG: Wilcher/Glover
PG: Richmond/Greek guy

Still think we'd need a sniper, but that's a tough team defensively.
I have (reluctantly) come to accept the importance of the three in college basketball, and yes, that lineup of guys would be average at best in that department. But let's not overlook the positives of that group. We would get sooo many transition buckets, we would run people off the floor. And with two guys like RJ and KR who can literally get to the tin at will, with athletic bigs to lob to, we would get a lot of easy buckets in the half court as well. And wide open guys on the wing.

You don't need to knock down 10-12 threes a game to have a high octane offense.

Good Morning the Johnnies are on the board in a big way with two new additions! We discuss Vince Iwuchukwu and Aaron Scott, what they bring to the roster and what else is needed. But that’s not all because yesterday major rumors started swirling about who else SJU was involved with. We touch on it all and recap the last 6 weeks of the portal and much more!

I will watch and listen with cautious optimism as last year at this time we were jumping for joy with the likes of Soriano returning, (Dingle) the second leading scorer in the country, Ledlum, wanted by everyone, Wilcher a high 4 star prospect, Luis, Alleyne etc.etc. etc. and then we got walloped by Michigan, go on to a 2-8 run in conference play and eventually hear the same old song of not making the Dance.

I’ll hold my enthusiasm until I see the product on the court……. And then if warranted,I’ll be jumping for joy. 😎👍 I advise any poster who values their sanity to do likewise.
I totally agree with the idea of holding your enthusiasm. Now if you would just hold your criticism, complaining, etc……

I totally agree with the idea of holding your enthusiasm. Now if you would just hold your criticism, complaining, etc……
You must have me mixed up with someone else. I neither criticism or complain about anything. Perhaps it is you who should hold back on making false statements.

Reactions: jvp
Back