SJU Portal Targets

K, but Holloway is a talented HC with upstanding character and deserves better than this, imo.

It's just the nature of the beast right now.
Hopefully congress steps in and puts a stop to this bs.
Until then, it's survival of the strong.

I don't feel bad for anyone, when it happens to us do you think fans of other schools will feel bad for us? Hellz no.

So I'll gladly take Kadary, and not feel bad for Holloway.

Acquitted doesn't mean "not guilty." OJ was acquitted.
Thanks for that. If you read the article he was found “not responsible” following a Title IX hearing. I obviously don’t know the facts, but sounds like neither do you. I assume the staff will do their due diligence, but I would be reluctant to impugn a kid’s character without any information.

Thanks for that. If you read the article he was found “not responsible” by a Title IX panel. I obviously don’t know the facts, but sounds like neither do you. I assume the staff will do their due diligence, but I would be reluctant to impugn a kid’s character without any information.
He was involved with an underage girl. No thanks.

first time we're being attached to him...my guess SJU casting wide net at PG...but this isn't something SJU is going full boar at.

Full attention on the 2 big names in Kadary and Norchad.
Dave, any reason Smith isn't listed in the names to watch?

I think he was found not guilty, but that is not innocent.
He wasn’t found not guilty. That’s patently false. He was never criminally charged with anything. He was sued in civil court and the accuser dismissed the suit following a Title IX hearing in which he was expressly found “not responsible.” At the risk of getting on my soap box, the level of ignorance of many who rush to judgment is astounding.

Back