SJU Portal Targets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never turn down an opportunity for a great tune! Especially one in which Brooklyn figures prominently.
]

And offers me at least relief from the head spinning maze of nonsense CBB has become…….
And for a personal touch, my wife insists the first few lines of the 2nd verse about “using all my words to fight” were written with me in mind! 🤬

Love them. Thinking about grabbing a ticket for the Forest Hills show.

Now - back to our scheduled programming (ie anxiously waiting for news about Smith et al)

Can you elaborate on which two?

I'm thinking we are looking to add 2 guards, one who can be more of a traditional PG role, and one who can serve as a swing/scoring guard, since Sim will be playing both spots.
I can’t wait until we fill out the roster so we can all move on to obsessing about 18 year old HS recruits in the Class of 2025. It will be like watching the seasons change in Vermont in the fall.

I can’t wait until we fill out the roster so we can all move on to obsessing about 18 year old HS recruits in the Class of 2025. It will be like watching the seasons change in Vermont in the fall.
I do want three LuHi kids next season, but high school recruiting may largely be a thing of the past here.

The rankings on 247 don't necessarily project how well these players will play on their new teams. Just a sampling from last year - Oduro 151, Olivari - 149, Spencer 114. The best one is O'Connell on Final Four NC State at 215.

The rankings on 247 don't necessarily project how well these players will play on their new teams. Just a sampling from last year - Oduro 151, Olivari - 149, Spencer 114. The best one is O'Connell on Final Four NC State at 215.
They're also silly because it's 1 point that separates a guy being 150 from 115.

I do want three LuHi kids next season, but high school recruiting may largely be a thing of the past here.
Certainly devalued, especially 5-Stars from what they were. But Hurley has the blueprint. He has 6 top 70 HS recruits that he recruited to UConn as freshmen. Serve as a great base, and he can fill in with transfers as needed. He’s really built a sustainable program that can replenish every year.

While I am, and always will be, a diehard fan, I took several weeks off from the board during this portal season. Doing so likely added a few years to (or at least maintained) my longevity. I love the passion, but retroactively reading through the posts made me feel like the staff was going to need to reach out to Steve Shurina or Terry Bross to see if either one might be eligible as a grad transfer. I think I'll probably extend my break to May 1, and then see where things stand. I LOVE Louie, but I've never have had as much confidence in a coach securing the right personnel as I have in CRP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back