Season Tickets

Kansas St. 12/7 on campus. Every other BIG EAST school plays 12/14. That date was open for us. We opted for on campus. 12/14 game in the GARDEN? Gonzaga/yukon. Some schools get it.Notice a pattern?
The UCONN-Gonzaga thing was announced a year and a half ago. They played last year in Seattle. So, two neutral sites, but one close to Spokane, and one close to CT. That was always the deal. It's not like they jumped on it last week.

The UCONN-Gonzaga thing was announced a year and a half ago. They played last year in Seattle. So, two neutral sites, but one close to Spokane, and one close to CT. That was always the deal. It's not like they jumped on it last week.

Close to Connecticut? So the talk about possibly playing K State at the Garden was bullshit. So how many season ticket holders will get turned away. (5,602)Capacity-1,600 (students) 4,000 -8,000 (estimated season ticket holders.) Houston we have a problem.

Close to Connecticut? So the talk about possibly playing K State at the Garden was bullshit. So how many season ticket holders will get turned away. (5,602)Capacity-1,600 (students) 4,000 -8,000 (estimated season ticket holders.) Houston we have a problem.
let's not pretend UConn won't PACK the Garden vs the Zags...

I'm sure the U is doing everything they can to get an noon tip on the 7th for KState...

So when UCONN calls MSG their second home no St. John’s fan should feel butt hurt.

There is no way we can have 8,000 full season ticket holders. No Way, unless there's a waiting list, which I doubt.

That number probably combines full season, MSG only, and any mini-plans that arrive. No one's getting "turned away", trust me.

Last edited:
There is no way we can have 8,000 season ticket holders. No Way, unless there's a waiting list, which I doubt.

That number probably combines full season, MSG only, and any mini-plans that arrive. No one's getting "turned away", trust me.

They were about to go over 8,000 a few weeks ago. Some holdouts awaiting the final schedule.

let's not pretend UConn won't PACK the Garden vs the Zags...

I'm sure the U is doing everything they can to get an noon tip on the 7th for KState...

Nobody from Washington is gonna spend quality time here. yukon's gonna pack it. How the hell did St. John's give up the this date? This on Cragg?

I thought the popular rumor was STJ/Pitino wanted K-State in Queens for the homecourt advantage
And could you blame them for their one OOC home chance to really make a stamp on the season?

Hopefully a few years from now we can create that type of advantage at the garden, this year I think the win is more important.

I will not pay in full for my season tickets unless I see a full schedule 1st. If that means losing my $200 deposit, so be it.
Spoke with the Ticket office today requesting hard copy tickets in addition to the internet tickets and they informed me that the tickets would not be available to me for about another 2 weeks due to finalizing the MSG games! As I mentioned in a previous post that I was informed that there will be no games at UBS Arena! It appears that there may be challenges to scheduling MSG games due to the fact that UBS is no longer an option!

And could you blame them for their one OOC home chance to really make a stamp on the season?

Hopefully a few years from now we can create that type of advantage at the garden, this year I think the win is more important.

MSG record last season

lost to yukon 90-95
beat seton hall 91-72
beat G'town 86-78
beat Creighton. 80-66
lost to yukon 77-64
beat vilanova 70-50
lost to Marquette. 73-72
beat Providence 75-73
beat Fordham 77-55
lost to Michigan 89-73

Throw Michigan game out the window. With the team we have this year, there's no reason to be dodging good teams. We did fine last year. Kansas St. on campus is embarrassing.
That's 10 games and someone said we're shooting for 8 conference games this season in the Garden. We may not get there this season.

Beating K St. on campus is really putting a stamp on the season? Not seeing that. Now beating K St. in the Garden before 19,500? Oh yeah.

They were about to go over 8,000 a few weeks ago. Some holdouts awaiting the final schedule.

Tom, think about it. How can you have 8,000 season ticket holders for a 5,600 seat venue. SMDH.

If you are arguing that the MSG ticket holders, who will not be charged for the K St. game obviously, are missing out on something big that's another discussion entirely.

Spoke with the Ticket office today requesting hard copy tickets in addition to the internet tickets and they informed me that the tickets would not be available to me for about another 2 weeks due to finalizing the MSG games! As I mentioned in a previous post that I was informed that there will be no games at UBS Arena! It appears that there may be challenges to scheduling MSG games due to the fact that UBS is no longer an option!
UBS and Barclays were tried as sites where we knew attendance would not be great enough to rent the Garden. They both failed miserably. UBS was thought of as an arena that could become our home court for all non MSG games at some point. It became clear after just one ubs game that the energy in the building was close to zero and Rick suggested pulling games back to CA.

I called the ticket office to inform them I found my G.O. card and expected to get into all games for 25 cents, as printed on the card. They promised to send me a nee card that say G.O. to hell.

Tom, think about it. How can you have 8,000 season ticket holders for a 5,600 seat venue. SMDH.

If you are arguing that the MSG ticket holders, who will not be charged for the K St. game obviously, are missing out on something big that's another discussion entirely.

Not at all. I think the new kids would enjoy playing in front of a full house.

Back