Season Tickets

I had only MSG packages, I guess those won’t come out till the schedule is finalized.
You’d think that my 39 years there with basketball would get me a pass to enter MSG
AH I not only received multiple emails about renewing, but I also got a reminder text a day or two before the $100 deposit was due. I called the ticket office to see if I could keep my seats and just do the MSG package(my back is now worse than ever). My call was immediately answered by Samantha Coo(?), who I've spoken to multiple times over the last few years, and she informed me that in order for me to keep my seats I'd need to renew the entire package. Seats for the MSG package will be offered up once the full season ticket seats have been assigned and once the MSG schedule is finalized. FWIW.

This is frustrating, because I never received an email about season tickets. I've been checking for quite some time and I never got anything more than a broken link on the SJU website.

Are they still available to put a deposit on?

As someone trying to get season tickets for the first time, I emailed a rep on August 12th. They said (then) that they’re finalizing renewals and will get back to me in a few weeks

As someone trying to get season tickets for the first time, I emailed a rep on August 12th. They said (then) that they’re finalizing renewals and will get back to me in a few weeks
It’s about to be September and I’ve yet to be reached out to about renewing my season tickets

AH I not only received multiple emails about renewing, but I also got a reminder text a day or two before the $100 deposit was due. I called the ticket office to see if I could keep my seats and just do the MSG package(my back is now worse than ever). My call was immediately answered by Samantha Coo(?), who I've spoken to multiple times over the last few years, and she informed me that in order for me to keep my seats I'd need to renew the entire package. Seats for the MSG package will be offered up once the full season ticket seats have been assigned and once the MSG schedule is finalized. FWIW.
I have been in communication with the ticket office several times with a prompt response! Verified receiving my $300 for 3 season tickets and informed me that the balance should be do by the end of August or a bit later! I was told that there will be no games at UBS Arena!

Got an email with my invoice today and payment options. The invoice was easy to understand, I chose a three payment plan, and made my first payment. My account immediately updated to show my payment and new balance and I also got an email with the updated account information.

This might sound like basic stuff to some of you but it’s something I have never experienced before with SJU. Good to see!

Now rip out “Craggs folly’s” from behind my seats and I will really be a happy customer.

As for prices they are broken out by location on the invoice. Without remembering the exact mix last year I don’t know if prices increased. I wonder if this means the K-State game location is finalized.

Alternate text
Dear St. John’s Season Ticket Holder,

Thank you for your support of St. John’s Basketball! We are excited for you to be part of all the action during Coach Rick Pitino's second year leading the Johnnies.

St. John’s season ticket holders can now view their invoices and either pay in full or sign up for a payment plan.

If you have requested an upgrade or additional seats, a ticket office representative will be reaching out soon to you soon to discuss your options.

Please fully check your account information! If any changes need to be made at all (email, address, phone numbers, your seats, etc.) contact the ticket office!

If you have any questions regarding St. John’s men’s basketball season tickets, contact the ticket office at 1-888-GO-STORM or via email RedStormSports@stjohns.edu. More information is also available at RedStormTix.com.

Thank you once again for your support of St. John’s Basketball. We look forward to seeing you this upcoming season!

Alternate text
Dear St. John’s Season Ticket Holder,

Thank you for your support of St. John’s Basketball! We are excited for you to be part of all the action during Coach Rick Pitino's second year leading the Johnnies.

St. John’s season ticket holders can now view their invoices and either pay in full or sign up for a payment plan.

If you have requested an upgrade or additional seats, a ticket office representative will be reaching out soon to you soon to discuss your options.

Please fully check your account information! If any changes need to be made at all (email, address, phone numbers, your seats, etc.) contact the ticket office!

If you have any questions regarding St. John’s men’s basketball season tickets, contact the ticket office at 1-888-GO-STORM or via email RedStormSports@stjohns.edu. More information is also available at RedStormTix.com.

Thank you once again for your support of St. John’s Basketball. We look forward to seeing you this upcoming seaso
Just curious, what are season tickets going for these days. I remember a time (in the past century) when a full season ticket went for a whopping $33. :)

1,307.50 per seat for the CA and MSG games and includes a $250 contribution to the Red/White (or Athletic fee) and a $15 service charge.

What package color did you get? I am interested in the bronze... Not sure what that will cost, because I am a new season ticket holder (in waiting). Just trying to get a sense of what I am going to be paying.

Back