Season Tickets

Does anyone have an ETA on when the MSG only package becomes available or is that TBD because the schedule isn't finalized?

Does anyone have an ETA on when the MSG only package becomes available or is that TBD because the schedule isn't finalized?
the typically come out with that a couple weeks after Full season tickets are finalized.... as the "MSG package" offers what's left after new Full season ticket holders pick their MSG seats....

Even better, you put down the deposit before you know the new price. Fortunately, the price is still a great bargain compared to the pro games around here.
This is what I constantly come back to. I've attended many games for years, but splurged on a number of season tickets last season for the first time to bring business associates, family, friends, etc. When I would tell folks what I paid, they would go on about what a bargain it is compared to the professional sports options. For that type of entertainment, it was $ well spent.

Just entered this into google. Not one positive response, just a lot of b.s.

"what big east schools have released their basketball season tickets"?
I will not pay in full for my season tickets unless I see a full schedule 1st. If that means losing my $200 deposit, so be it.

I will not pay in full for my season tickets unless I see a full schedule 1st. If that means losing my $200 deposit, so be it.
Would it make you feel better if I told you no league member has a full schedule yet? Not certain why, but we're not the only member playing in an of campus arena, which likely has a bearing on it.

Would it make you feel better if I told you no league member has a full schedule yet? Not certain why, but we're not the only member playing in an of campus arena, which likely has a bearing on it.
No

This is what I constantly come back to. I've attended many games for years, but splurged on a number of season tickets last season for the first time to bring business associates, family, friends, etc. When I would tell folks what I paid, they would go on about what a bargain it is compared to the professional sports options. For that type of entertainment, it was $ well spent.
Just to put perspective on this. Knicks had a presale today for tickets. Cheapest face value tickets for Knicks/Bucks on November 8th was over $300 bucks. I looked at Nets game the following week, and that cheapest one was still north of $100 & could get in lower sections for minimum of $200. Nets, mind you, have an over/under wins for 19.5 for this coming season.

Probably the biggest reason I'm excited to get season tickets this year is that I'm basically priced out of going to Knicks game, absent of one a year.

Just to put perspective on this. Knicks had a presale today for tickets. Cheapest face value tickets for Knicks/Bucks on November 8th was over $300 bucks. I looked at Nets game the following week, and that cheapest one was still north of $100 & could get in lower sections for minimum of $200. Nets, mind you, have an over/under wins for 19.5 for this coming season.

Probably the biggest reason I'm excited to get season tickets this year is that I'm basically priced out of going to Knicks game, absent of one a year.
Now you can make some drunk fantasy football trades to Bucketshardy and myself in 114. I have a couple players on your team in mind

Back