RJ Luis

One of his biggest fans actually and was called out for not being tougher on him when he did the same things Jenkins did.

I think it’s fair to say he was a pretty poor teammate last year. He was also just a soph. We don’t have to like or dislike every aspect of a player’s game — especially as a soph that missed time.

View attachment 2840
He was frustrating to watch, but you could tell he was frustrated as a player. Forced it way too much. I give him a pass for whatever the reasons, and hope he reaches his potential. If so, he could be a top 10 draft pick in 2025. That type of talent. A long way to go, but I think that is his upside.

He was frustrating to watch, but you could tell he was frustrated as a player. Forced it way too much. I give him a pass for whatever the reasons, and hope he reaches his potential. If so, he could be a top 10 draft pick in 2025. That type of talent. A long way to go, but I think that is his upside.
Can we stop Bashing Luis please. First he was injured beginning of season and then again during the season so his practice time was limited. Secondly, you can see the kid has potential. Do I believe he should pass a little more then try to make highlight plays, yes! TO say he is a poor teammate? I saw a poster said he was? Really? Poor teammate would say coach im not playing im hurt and ill keep my NIL MONEY too.

Same posters who bashed Jenkins saying he was no good at the beginning of the season I bet! Give him a full year without injury. Give him another season under Rick. Wow its May 8th. I dont like when we bash our own players without merit

Can we stop Bashing Luis please. First he was injured beginning of season and then again during the season so his practice time was limited. Secondly, you can see the kid has potential. Do I believe he should pass a little more then try to make highlight plays, yes! TO say he is a poor teammate? I saw a poster said he was? Really? Poor teammate would say coach im not playing im hurt and ill keep my NIL MONEY too.

Same posters who bashed Jenkins saying he was no good at the beginning of the season I bet! Give him a full year without injury. Give him another season under Rick. Wow its May 8th. I dont like when we bash our own players without merit
Great post. Whether the Luis bashers want to admit it or not, Luis was the player most responsible for most of our 7 wins at the end of the season. Not just in scoring but key steals and some great defense. As you said, he was playing hurt, mostly in pain. That’s not a bad team mate at all, I don’t know what games his critics were watching. I think if healthy, at minimum you will see an all league player.

Now let’s get Pryor. 😎👍

Great post. Whether the Luis bashers want to admit it or not, Luis was the player most responsible for most of our 7 wins at the end of the season. Not just in scoring but key steals and some great defense. As you said, he was playing hurt, mostly in pain. That’s not a bad team mate at all, I don’t know what games his critics were watching. I think if healthy, at minimum you will see an all league player.

Now let’s get Pryor. 😎👍
My biggest concern is getting a healed-up Luis who is not Mr. Glass. Feel bad he’s been so limited by those shin splint, but his success may be only a matter of getting healthy enough to have a season without chronic injury.

My biggest concern is getting a healed-up Luis who is not Mr. Glass. Feel bad he’s been so limited by those shin splint, but his success may be only a matter of getting healthy enough to have a season without chronic injury.
The Luis medical stuff we defer to you and Eric and the other poster who is a physical therapist. What’s his screen name ? Eric2 ? 😀

Back