Rick Pitino - Head Coach at St John’s University!!!

I got fooled I’ll own up. Why you always trying to instigate shit folks on the board.

If it's the first time seeing him you have to dig a bit to verify he's not a real person, and even then there are "fake" people like Trilly who actually are genuine insiders using pseudonyms.

Twitter was always a mess but with X and AI it's gotten so much worse.

If it's the first time seeing him you have to dig a bit to verify he's not a real person, and even then there are "fake" people like Trilly who actually are genuine insiders using pseudonyms.

Twitter was always a mess but with X and AI it's gotten so much worse.
My buddy sent it to me. My bad, I feel though Ackerman would pull that shit.

My buddy sent it to me. My bad, I feel though Ackerman would pull that shit.
I'm an Ackerman fan. Never once blamed her for our tournament omission. Can't lose to the teams we lost to and dance. Let's see her grab ND, Loyola, Dayton and St. Louis. yukon's gone so let's see how 14 works. 7 bids a season sounds nice

Not so much Rick taking a player from Pope. Maybe a disgruntled player who got recruited over. (e.g. Zuby at Kansas)
Exactly, why would Pope have an issue with that? Pitino sends guys to his son all the time when he knows there’s not a spot for them.

ND only one that strengthens conf, and maybe Dayton.
Maybe Dayton? They've been superior to endee forever. I'm playing a math game here. If the super conferences are aiming for 20, just throwing that number out there, shouldn't we be shooting for a comparable number, strictly for scheduling purposes. Assures 19 games a year without negotiating outside our own conference. Has nd ever been to the dance. ACC sure as hell hasn't been getting 10 bids lately.

If this is a genuine Ackerman quote , she should be asked to Resign . She is easily the worst BE Commissioner anyway and who would miss her
Certainly not us fans .

Pitino is a HOF Coach was has a lengthy Resume that has won 2 Championships in his career .

Pitino has Coached several schools , all with distinction . His success at those Schools brought him to us , albeit late in his career .
What’s he suppose to do , tell UK he doesn’t want to be honored by their fans at their invitation by one of his former Players ?
Using Ackerman’s logic , maybe she would complain to the School that we have a former President of Providence College as our current President ?
Realistically , I’m sure Fr Shanley would receive this complaint , if it’s real , with a slam dunk into the waste paper basket .
Where it belongs .

If this is a genuine Ackerman quote , she should be asked to Resign . She is easily the worst BE Commissioner anyway and who would miss her
Certainly not us fans .

Pitino is a HOF Coach was has a lengthy Resume that has won 2 Championships in his career .

Pitino has Coached several schools , all with distinction . His success at those Schools brought him to us , albeit late in his career .
What’s he suppose to do , tell UK he doesn’t want to be honored by their fans at their invitation by one of his former Players ?
Using Ackerman’s logic , maybe she would complain to the School that we have a former President of Providence College as our current President ?
Realistically , I’m sure Fr Shanley would receive this complaint , if it’s real , with a slam dunk into the waste paper basket .
Where it belongs .
Firstly I think it's just someone messing around. Secondly, I've got no problem with Val. Basketball rules the conference and we just happen to have the best basketball conference in America. Don't see that changing in the near future and we're doing it with 11 schools, not 18.

Maybe Dayton? They've been superior to endee forever. I'm playing a math game here. If the super conferences are aiming for 20, just throwing that number out there, shouldn't we be shooting for a comparable number, strictly for scheduling purposes. Assures 19 games a year without negotiating outside our own conference. Has nd ever been to the dance. ACC sure as hell hasn't been getting 10 bids lately.
I really like Dayton. I would take them and ND now.

Back