Rick Pitino - Head Coach at St John’s University!!!

after this "X" about Rick, the guy will next probably say he is feeding people's pets to the team at their meals. Elon has ruined what used to be Twitter by taking all restraints/fact checking and letting the wing nuts rules the site.

Not even Akerman is this silly. Fake news posted by someone wanting attention, lacking any common sense, and having too much time on their hands.
I don't understand why everyone is so down on Val. She help in holding the big east together when the "Catholic 7" were in limbo. She added great basketball schools and currently runs the best basketball conference in the nation. Plus you barely hear about her. The status quo is what we want! Would I have liked her to rattle some cages on our behalf (and SHU) last year, of course. But she doing fine by me.

People always think bigger is better, but football big east stunk and left us in limbo. The American Conference, A-10, Colonial, and Sun Belt all have more teams than us and I wouldn't want to trade with them. Also Big 12 currently has 16 members. The teams that are remaining from the original big 12 (big 8 and 4 from the SWC) are Oklahoma State, Colorado (prodigal son), Kansas, Kansas State, Iowa State, Baylor, and Texas Tech. Ask any of those 7 teams if they would rather be in their current conference or in the original Big 12 everyone of them would pick the Original big 12.

If there comes a time where an all basketball school shows itself to be good enough to be added to our league we can be and should be very selective about inviting them. Honestly, if we are not including Gonzaga or St. Mary's because of geography, I don't see much out there. An argument can be made for Dayton, sure. But, VCU, Richmond, St. Joe's (or any big 5 school), Drake, Charleston, Loyola - they don't really do it for me.

after this "X" about Rick, the guy will next probably say he is feeding people's pets to the team at their meals. Elon has ruined what used to be Twitter by taking all restraints/fact checking and letting the wing nuts rules the site.
Sorry, but that’s exactly what free speech requires. I’m much more fearful of “fact checkers” than I am inconvenience.
Not sure how “wing nuts” rule since I think within an hour reliable posters identified the report as false.

Back