Rangers 23-24

OT. I can't take overtime, one goal you win or lose.

1 goal in 2 full games now(6 periods), that's just horrible.
Not replying to your comment per se but rather using it for a pet peeve of mine, the need to put all stats in context for analysis.
The comment regarding the Ranger offense on the surface makes sense, but delving a bit deeper, wasn’t that as much caused by the type of games the two teams played as Ranger ineptitude?
Neither game was freewheeling and open and for all intents and purposes the Rangers only gave up 2 goals in 6 and 3/4 periods.
So , yes, the Rangers played uninspired hockey the 1st game, played very well the 2nd but obviously still only managed one goal in regulation. But they only gave up one in each game other than the own goal and empty net.
The Panthers, like Carolina, is a very good team and like Carolina are excellent at making you play their style.
This may not be a valid opinion because I watch no NHL regular season but the Rangers strike me as a “counterpunching” team that is capable of beating the best at the other teams style and pace.

Most of them were there. He shows movies all summer with much bigger crowds than that never had a complaint.
People shouldn't complain, the playoffs are serioes business, especially in a city that hasn't seen a freaking championship in any sports.

Plus it was a Friday night. People who complain are miserable people, why not just come and join the fun.

People shouldn't complain, the playoffs are serioes business, especially in a city that hasn't seen a freaking championship in any sports.

Plus it was a Friday night. People who complain are miserable people, why not just come and join the fun.
I don't complete sentences lol.

Champion in 12 yrs

4-2 Rangers after 2 periods, God the Rangers need this game. 2 goals for Laffy, and Goodwin.

Igor needs to play out of his mind in the 3rd just like Roy, Hasek, Brodeur and all the other past great goalies. Gotta be a brick wall now.

Damn I gotta board a flight and back home in like 10 minutes. This sucks if it goes double OT I’m just going to stay inside LGA to watch it but let’s close this game out in the first ot

Back