Our Paul and his family require our help ( please read below )

Paul once donated money to a charity that my son was raising money for. I have never met Paul. He told my son that he had a good father. This meant the world to me.

I am holding back tears reading Mike's posts and the stories that others have shared.

This community has gotten me through a lot the last 10 plus years but despite the saying you need to walk in someone shoes to understand what they are going through , the reality of it is you can't.

I made a donation and can only pray for him and his family. God bless you Paul and thank you to everyone in this community. You are all wonderful people.

Don't forget the Novena, please start tomorrow! It's just a few minutes a day for nine days. PLEASE!

Be blessed, O most pure Virgin, for having vouchsafed to manifest your shining with life, sweetness and beauty, in the Grotto of Lourdes, saying to the child, St. Bernadette: “I am the Immaculate Conception.” A thousand times we congratulate you upon your Immaculate Conception. And now, O ever Immaculate Virgin, Mother of mercy, Health of the sick, Refuge of sinners, Comforter of the afflicted, you know our wants, our troubles, our sufferings; deign to cast upon us a look of mercy.

By appearing in the Grotto of Lourdes, you were pleased to make it a privileged sanctuary, whence you dispense your favors, and already many have obtained the cure of their infirmities, both spiritual and physical. We come, therefore, with the most unbounded confidence to implore your maternal intercession. Obtain for us, O loving Mother, the granting of our request, that our brother Paul be healed from affliction and that he be returned to a healthy and happy life.

Through gratitude for your favors, we will endeavor to imitate your virtues, that we may one day share your glory. Our Lady of Lourdes, Mother of Christ, you had influence with your divine son while upon earth. You have the same influence now in Heaven. Pray for us; obtain for us from your Divine Son our special requests if it be the Divine Will.

Amen.

Paul once donated money to a charity that my son was raising money for. I have never met Paul. He told my son that he had a good father. This meant the world to me.

I am holding back tears reading Mike's posts and the stories that others have shared.

This community has gotten me through a lot the last 10 plus years but despite the saying you need to walk in someone shoes to understand what they are going through , the reality of it is you can't.

I made a donation and can only pray for him and his family. God bless you Paul and thank you to everyone in this community. You are all wonderful people.
Thank you Andrew.
And yes we are a great community.

I donated, but I think we can do better and get this to more people in the sju community somehow. Need to get some of those big donors with big hearts and have followed Redmen.com all those years to help if they can.

I donated, but I think we can do better and get this to more people in the sju community somehow. Need to get some of those big donors with big hearts and have followed Redmen.com all those years to help if they can.
Thank you MCNPA.

THIS is a MUST!

Don't forget the Novena, please start tomorrow! It's just a few minutes a day for nine days. PLEASE!

Be blessed, O most pure Virgin, for having vouchsafed to manifest your shining with life, sweetness and beauty, in the Grotto of Lourdes, saying to the child, St. Bernadette: “I am the Immaculate Conception.” A thousand times we congratulate you upon your Immaculate Conception. And now, O ever Immaculate Virgin, Mother of mercy, Health of the sick, Refuge of sinners, Comforter of the afflicted, you know our wants, our troubles, our sufferings; deign to cast upon us a look of mercy.

By appearing in the Grotto of Lourdes, you were pleased to make it a privileged sanctuary, whence you dispense your favors, and already many have obtained the cure of their infirmities, both spiritual and physical. We come, therefore, with the most unbounded confidence to implore your maternal intercession. Obtain for us, O loving Mother, the granting of our request, that our brother Paul be healed from affliction and that he be returned to a healthy and happy life.

Through gratitude for your favors, we will endeavor to imitate your virtues, that we may one day share your glory. Our Lady of Lourdes, Mother of Christ, you had influence with your divine son while upon earth. You have the same influence now in Heaven. Pray for us; obtain for us from your Divine Son our special requests if it be the Divine Will.

Amen.
I hope all are on your second day of the Novena and ready to continue tomorrow. Please.

Back