Our Paul and his family require our help ( please read below )

It may be a good idea for those of you active on social media to post a something on X, Facebook, Instagram with a link to .... sports reporters and broadcasters.........

Paul's creation of this site in 1997, at a time when internet sports sites were in its infancy would make a good story for one of the many sports writers who read this site (I am talking about you Roger, Zach and others).

The concept of Redmen.com evolved from an internet chat room. I am unaware whether there were any other dedicated college basketball fan message boards at the time, but if there was, there were not many.

Paul refused to link Redmen.com to the Rivals and other pay networks because he desired to keep this site free.

Yep, Paul is one interesting guy.

Just seen this since I don't come on much in the off season. I'll make a donation when I get home tonight.

Blessed Mother, through the countless miracles attributed to your intercession and your compassionate heart, be with Paul during this time of ill health and accompany him as he faces this sickness. Help Paul to experience God's healing power through your prayers and the prayers of others. Lead him to unite himself to the cross of Jesus so that this suffering brings spiritual benefit to him and to others. Amen.

Last edited:
If there was ever a night anyone was on on the fence about praying for someone or something let today be the day your start. And donate too please
No truer words were ever typed on this site. If you can please pray this evening for Paul’s health to improve. He needs every possible good wish.
And the family has advised that they greatly appreciate the payments made to red.fans.

Just seen this since I don't come on much in the off season. I'll make a donation when I get home tonight.

Blessed Mother, through the countless miracles attributed to your intercession and your compassionate heart, be with Paul during this time of ill health and accompany him as he faces this sickness. Help Paul to experience God's healing power through your prayers and the prayers of others. Lead him to unite himself to the cross of Jesus so that this suffering brings spiritual benefit to him and to others. Amen.
Thank you SJUWillRockNYC

I hope all are on your second day of the Novena and ready to continue tomorrow. Please.
Day three of the Novena for Paul, please join in. Thank you.

Be blessed, O most pure Virgin, for having vouchsafed to manifest your shining with life, sweetness and beauty, in the Grotto of Lourdes, saying to the child, St. Bernadette: “I am the Immaculate Conception.” A thousand times we congratulate you upon your Immaculate Conception. And now, O ever Immaculate Virgin, Mother of mercy, Health of the sick, Refuge of sinners, Comforter of the afflicted, you know our wants, our troubles, our sufferings; deign to cast upon us a look of mercy.

By appearing in the Grotto of Lourdes, you were pleased to make it a privileged sanctuary, whence you dispense your favors, and already many have obtained the cure of their infirmities, both spiritual and physical. We come, therefore, with the most unbounded confidence to implore your maternal intercession. Obtain for us, O loving Mother, the granting of our request, that our brother Paul be healed from affliction and that he be returned to a healthy and happy life.

Through gratitude for your favors, we will endeavor to imitate your virtues, that we may one day share your glory. Our Lady of Lourdes, Mother of Christ, you had influence with your divine son while upon earth. You have the same influence now in Heaven. Pray for us; obtain for us from your Divine Son our special requests if it be the Divine Will.

Amen.

Back