NY FOOTBALL GIANTS ‘22-‘23

With 2 of the last 3 at Minny @ Philly i have them going 1-2 to finish the season.
Last night was a playoff game, to me if they lost that they weren't making the playoffs.

I expect anything from them in the playoff but still would be a nice start to the rebuild.
From 4 wins last year to playoffs this year.

With 2 of the last 3 at Minny @ Philly i have them going 1-2 to finish the season.
Last night was a playoff game, to me if they lost that they weren't making the playoffs.

I expect anything from them in the playoff but still would be a nice start to the rebuild.
From 4 wins last year to playoffs this year.
Hurts may be on the shelf. Minshew is accurate (when not rusty) but he won't kill anyone with his deep ball.

Just get to the playoffs hopefully with 9 wins, if not then 8-8-1 is good enough.
Not a game under 500 and make the playoffs in Daboll first season, after going 4-13 last season.
That's a successful first season. I'm not expecting a win in the playoffs but it's a big first step.

We'll be the 6th seed, can't move up or down, so nothing to play for.
Gotta sit all the starters, and get the injured guys back for the playoffs.

I just wanted to make the playoffs so if they get a win or 2 that would be gravy on top.

We'll be the 6th seed, can't move up or down, so nothing to play for.
Gotta sit all the starters, and get the injured guys back for the playoffs.

I just wanted to make the playoffs so if they get a win or 2 that would be gravy on top.
Not sitting the starters was a major factor in the playoff run that resulted in beating the undefeated Pats though. They knew they could compete with anyone after that last regular season game. Just some food for thought, and possibly a reason why I'll never be an NFL coach.

Back