NY FOOTBALL GIANTS ‘22-‘23

For clarity I meant no other Giants drafted amounted to anything in that draft. But as for the QB class, yes only Allen turned out good. Mayfield, Darnold and Rosen all mediocre or train wrecks.
Got it.

For the record, I thought Rosen was the underrated gem and, before that, had Ryan Leaf ahead of Payton Manning.

Solid win horrible last 90 seconds holy cow a game of inches. Barkley wtf never should have been near the sideline/ Receivers need to catch the ball had to be 4 or 5 drops today. Lot's of Blue in the stands

Solid win horrible last 90 seconds holy cow a game of inches. Barkley wtf never should have been near the sideline/ Receivers need to catch the ball had to be 4 or 5 drops today. Lot's of Blue in the stands
Great win but 2 but bad close outs 2 weeks in a row…Jags should never have gotten ball back with that much time and it wasn’t only time that Barkley went OOB

Great win but 2 but bad close outs 2 weeks in a row…Jags should never have gotten ball back with that much time and it wasn’t only time that Barkley went OOB
How that happens a 2nd and 3rd time is unbelievable. The first time I could see. The other two were mindless and could have been costly. But hell, it’s always better to learn from wins.

Look Barkley has been fantastic and you could say we wouldn't have been in a position to win without his contribution but going out of bounds twice at the end when you are trying to bleed clock was just mindless and almost cost them the game. If he stays in bounds one time out of the 2 the game is over.

They certainly did better than the Bronx Pale Alers. Did you just give up this week or forget again? :ROFLMAO:

They certainly did better than the Bronx Pale Alers. Did you just give up this week or forget again? :ROFLMAO:
Forgot. Been working an insane amount of hours last few weeks and wouldn't have mattered anyway my team so bad getting Jesus on waivers wouldn't help

Back