NCAA Tournament

Duke is a problem. On talent and level of play the last 3 weeks Duke is a 1 or 2 seed disguised as a 5 seed right now.
Similarly creighton as a 6 has been playing like a top 10 team past month or so.

Saw that in Kansas’ bracket as a 1 seed they would currently be projected as dogs on neutral court vs the 2,3 & 4 seeds in their region. Hard to believe.

Similarly creighton as a 6 has been playing like a top 10 team past month or so.

Saw that in Kansas’ bracket as a 1 seed they would currently be projected as dogs on neutral court vs the 2,3 & 4 seeds in their region. Hard to believe.
I am in two money pools. UConn in one and Creighton in the other. All in on Big East. I could well be done tomorrow

I am in two money pools. UConn in one and Creighton in the other. All in on Big East. I could well be done tomorrow
Those would be my two choices for BE runs as well. Love Kolek and Marquette but I don’t love their path. Speaking of struggling tourney teams, Shaka has lost 6 straight tourney games.

Those would be my two choices for BE runs as well. Love Kolek and Marquette but I don’t love their path. Speaking of struggling tourney teams, Shaka has lost 6 straight tourney games.
No team seeded 2 or higher that wasn't ranked preseason haven't made a Final Four.

On Princeton upset:

The Tigers trailed by 10 with eight minutes to play, didn't make a free throw until there were 21 seconds left and shot just 4-of-25 from 3-point range. This all against an Arizona team that is exceedingly more athletic at every position and has three players in its eight-man rotation who are 6-foot-11 or taller.

A lot of these heavy underdogs did a great job of bringing the better teams down to their level. They knew they couldn't rise up their level of play, so they game planned in the other direction.

Rick Barnes, who before tonight was the only ncaa coach with 40+ ncaa tourney games to have a losing % (think tonight brings him to .500), went home with 2 timeouts. Strange with the way the game went.

Back