NCAA Tournament

I don’t even know what state they are from. March madness is back !
Greenville, South Carolina. Saw that this was answered earlier so I will add this fun fact. The guy that founded Duke also donated money to Furman.

Last edited:
Kenny Smith is touting Norm Roberts as now a Head Coaching Candidate .

Face Palm GIF

Kenny Smith is touting Norm Roberts as now a Head Coaching Candidate .
Shows you how little these TBS NBA guys know about college hoops. I hate that. We don't see Ernie Johnson, Kenny Smith or Charles Barkley at all during the regular season and then they get showcased during March Madness. And it's clear that they know diddly squat about what went on before March Madness. Or even during March Madness, for that matter.

I got lucky on Maryland because my son goes there. His sister picked West Virginia and I would have also otherwise. Was close to pulling the trigger on Furman but backed off. I did have Missouri. This is great. Will be greater next season when SJU is in it.

What a complete and utter meltdown by arizona.

March madness is really a test of mental toughness if anything. Princeton got a little momentum and arizonas whole team panicked and folded up

Now let’s get Duke out of here. Let’s get all the annoying teams out. Go big East

My disdain for all things UConn is well documented but I want them to win this game. Let's get this Iona season over with already and make it clear to their coach that in order to beat a Big East team you need to move on to a bigger local program. Honestly a full beatdown would be just fine with me. One win in this tournament isn't going to make the UConn faithful any more arrogant than they already are. And SJU can get some closure on the coaching situation.

Go Huskies!

Ewww, I feel dirty.
I have them as National Champs...so I feel even dirtier

Bracket buster. Princeton over Arizona. Never much liked Arizona since I attended a Final 4 in Indianapolis and their fans were jerks.
This is so great!! The one time Arizona played us at MSG they had the most obnoxious fans on the planet, even more so than UCONN. Have rooted against them ever since.

Back