NCAA Tournament

Virginia sucks. Yes we'd all switch places with them sure but god their brand of basketball is boring. This tournament got a lot better with them out of it.

Also, their "championship" involved them getting out played in the elite 8, final four, and championship game. Still not sure how they even won. Refs bailed them out of that Auburn game don't forget.

Have a nice offseason

Looks like Norm Roberts leads Kansas to a W. 🫤 Well they are going to beat Howard! Good for him.

I'm 0 for my first 3. Had West Virginia, UVA & Utah State lol. That point guard from Virigina panicked big time.
I took the pipe on West Virginia AND had them winning one more. I had UVA winning this one…close loss. Terribly dumb play by UVA but I did win the Missouri game. 🙂

He might have been the worst Coach we ever had. In way over his head. Got to give it to him though. Has a nice job as an Assistant which fits his personality better.
Agree. He's a prime example of how a poor Head Coach doesn't always mean that guy will be a poor Assistant Coach. Plenty of examples of that throughout the world of pro sports.

Willard survives. Yuch.

Virginia throws the ball away resulting in a 3 for Furman, when they had a timeout. And Furman with the upset.

One of my buddies is a Furman graduate and he is ecstatic. He took the day off to watch the game at home.

I don’t even know what state they are from. March madness is back !

Greenville, South Carolina.

Last edited:
Back