More Storr!!!!

Yes where it deserves
My prediction is around the point that we are 4-6 in BE Anderson will turn Storr loose and people will I guess give him credit for “developing” Storr. Meanwhile if played him sooner probably wouldn’t be 4-6.
And those still defending any Wusu minutes…..
How bout I make up the hypothetical that he instead gets big minutes and we start the BE season 2-8 because we’re playing a freshmen who hasn’t shown the ability to impact the game other than open shots and shots at the rim in transition.

Yes where it deserves
My prediction is around the point that we are 4-6 in BE Anderson will turn Storr loose and people will I guess give him credit for “developing” Storr. Meanwhile if played him sooner probably wouldn’t be 4-6.
And those still defending any Wusu minutes…..

So do you think Storr isn't getting more minutes right now because Mike A is making a mistake?

He got minutes at Purdue!

You gotta admire Larry a little bit, because he does no research and comes with no facts, but he believes in what he's saying so much and he's not backing down for anybody. He's been told 3 times and shown the minutes and stats of Wheeler at Purdue, but in his mind, Wheeler didn't get playing time there and he don't wanna hear nothing else about it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm not sure why anyone questions how CMA is using Storr. Champ got 25 minutes a game as a 2 star freshman who shot 31% from three and 75% from the charity stripe but he also showed up on defense and was the team leader in rebounds and second in blocked shots that season as a true freshman.

Storr has the ability and I believe that CMA will get the most out of him just like he did with Champ and Wheeler. When it comes to defense, Storr has to do more and I think you will see a more well rounded player as he gets acclimated to the college game.

I'm not sure why anyone questions how CMA is using Storr. Champ got 25 minutes a game as a 2 star freshman who shot 31% from three and 75% from the charity stripe but he also showed up on defense and was the team leader in rebounds and second in blocked shots that season as a true freshman.

Storr has the ability and I believe that CMA will get the most out of him just like he did with Champ and Wheeler. When it comes to defense, Storr has to do more and I think you will see a more well rounded player as he gets acclimated to the college game.
In my opinion , way too much criticism is being directed to Storr’s Defense . There are guys playing a lot of minutes on this team that put on the Matador suit on more than a few occasions . The CMA Defense of 40 minutes of Hell had gone to Hell a while ago . It’s not a sustainable or effective Defensive scheme in todays College Game . Sure , on a selective basis it works in game situations but , its obsolete in todays game . That’s not CMA ‘s fault just the reality . Getting back to Storr , he wasn’t brought here for Defense . Few Recruits are , as there aren’t many Bill Russell’s around these days . Sure he’s raw in learning the College game but , giving him playing time is how he’s going to get that knowledge and experience . In game situations and beyond just practice . When Storr is in there , he gets nothing run for him , which is pretty much the case for the rest of the guys too. It’s all freelance . And , He doesn’t get the ball a lot to touch when he’s in there with Posh , Curbelo , Soriano and Jones . Maybe he would be better paired with Pinzon , Mathis when they are in the game . Wusu is off this year and most of us see that . Maybe it’s a slump or what but , he’s more restrained in his bull rushes to the hoop this year but, is still shooting them from long range with so far , limited results . Storr would seem a bette r shooting player than Wusu but , CMA needs to give him a green light when he’s open . Or , just get him more touches . His defense will come in time but , not while getting splinters on the bench .

Unfortunately just another time I am Wright pun intended and blind sheep showing faith towards a coach who hasn’t shown he deserves it. Oddly enough people turned on Lavin pretty quickly which was totally unwarranted and the greatest player in program history. Weird fan base
Ask him about his Dlo prediction Jack!

Ask him about his Dlo prediction Jack!
Don’t remember exactly but believe I said if I was Harrison I would transfer.
You remember my posts better than I do though.
I do remember you have terrible taste in favorite players starting with your screen name all the way to the one sneaker shooter

Don’t remember exactly but believe I said if I was Harrison I would transfer.
You remember my posts better than I do though.
I do remember you have terrible taste in favorite players starting with your screen name all the way to the one sneaker shooter
When all you do is brag about your ability to see the future it would be silly not to check your made up record. And I’m sure you recall more than just suggesting he should transfer.

And before mods say anything about knocking it off. This is all in good fun. I really enjoy Larry

When all you do is brag about your ability to see the future it would be silly not to check your made up record. And I’m sure you recall more than just suggesting he should transfer.

And before mods say anything about knocking it off. This is all in good fun. I really enjoy Larry
As an avid follower and who can blame you I am sure you know know most of what I say is just to entertain myself. Though Storr should play more lol
I also enjoy the back and forth and I am a Mase fan as well- the poster not the chucker

Back