Mike Repole Piece

For me the main story of the race happened when Irad went to hit him lefthanded in the stretch and Mindframe shied from the whip and veered out about five paths to the left. Irad then had to get him back on stride and corrected him by hitting him right handed and Mindframe responded and was closing on the winner, but it was too late (missing by a half a length). A pretty awesome effort in his third lifetime start and I believe Mindframe has a really big future.

If what Rick says is accurate then that is scary. Rick is known for his hyperbole and this is a story about Mike where he has a chance to butter him up. Rick knows what he’s doing so this is probably overstated but concerning as much as it is encouraging. We just need one of us to hit the powerball and we will have two alums throwing big time money around.

For those St. John’s fans who like Saratoga then consider ……

A DAY AT THE RACES WITH THE FLAT TOP FUND AT SARATOGA - AUGUST 9TH, 2024​

What: Join the Flat Top Fund & Coach Pitino and special guests in summertime horse racing action at the famous Saratoga racetrack

Where: Saratoga - Saratoga, NY / Paddock Suite

Time: 12pm entry to suite | 1pm - Post Time

Cost: $1,250 per person

Auction Items will be available

Exclusive day at the races quarter zip

Food & Drinks all day at the beautiful Paddock Suite

Private viewing area to take in the races

Q&A with Coach Pitino and special guest

For those St. John’s fans who like Saratoga then consider ……

A DAY AT THE RACES WITH THE FLAT TOP FUND AT SARATOGA - AUGUST 9TH, 2024​

What: Join the Flat Top Fund & Coach Pitino and special guests in summertime horse racing action at the famous Saratoga racetrack

Where: Saratoga - Saratoga, NY / Paddock Suite

Time: 12pm entry to suite | 1pm - Post Time

Cost: $1,250 per person

Auction Items will be available

Exclusive day at the races quarter zip

Food & Drinks all day at the beautiful Paddock Suite

Private viewing area to take in the races

Q&A with Coach Pitino and special guest

I will be there. First time at Saratoga, looking forward to it.

Back