Mike Repole Piece

I get that, but if something were to happen to Repole (which we don't want), I would imagine they wouldn't be able to fully replicate what he brings. I just hope it's not too much of a loss.

Mike Repole is only 55, but let's say if he does 7 digit spending for one year only. Maybe this level of NIL is never replicated again, but if we can have at least one season where we sign players that can make us a Final Four contender overnight then that's one more season than I thought we'd be getting.

Mike Repole is only 55, but let's say if he does 7 digit spending for one year only. Maybe this level of NIL is never replicated again, but if we can have at least one season where we sign players that can make us a Final Four contender overnight then that's one more season than I thought we'd be getting.
The interesting question is, let's say CRP is gone in four years -- do you take Richard Pitino if you keep Repole?

Also, if we do have a year where we have a run to the Elite Eight or Final Four or even maybe the Sweet Sixteen, that might bring more high end donors to the plate.

The interesting question is, let's say CRP is gone in four years -- do you take Richard Pitino if you keep Repole?
We don't know what the landscape is going to look like 4 years from because it will be a lot different than it is now but assuming independent financial backing will still be critically important then yes you have to hire whoever Repole wants

Back