mike cragg

Is it a conflict of interest if Eric sets the betting line on himself being correct?

On a side note, ADs leaving is less fluid than kids looking for best NIL, so I think he'll end up being correct on this.

Timing of this makes sense , back in 2015 Mullin is hired , 2 weeks later rumor hits this board Monasch is going to be fired. I call the SID office at the time and ask if Monasch is still employed with the University they say yes, Monasch is then fired at end of sju fiscal year June 30th from what I recall, my dates may be off, but where there is smoke there is fire. The question is who is the new ad?

Kull, Driscoll, or Jurich…

Timing of this makes sense , back in 2015 Mullin is hired , 2 weeks later rumor hits this board Monasch is going to be fired. I call the SID office at the time and ask if Monasch is still employed with the University they say yes, Monasch is then fired at end of sju fiscal year June 30th from what I recall, my dates may be off, but where there is smoke there is fire. The question is who is the new ad?

Kull, Driscoll, or Jurich…
I imagine it has to be Kull.

Great show
Yes it was and before the mods yell at us...If the Cragg story is true and Eddie Kull is next, I found Ed to be a personable guy who always found the time to say hello to me when we see each other.

As for Cragg, mixed emotions since we sort of neighbors In Forest Hills and I think I was one of the first fans to get itroduced to him way back when, but I understand business is business.

Did you watch "Manhunt" on Apple +? I just did since my curiousity was piqued after visiting Ford's Theater when we went to the Georgetown game this year.
I have not watched it as I don’t have 🍎tv. Almost every time we played GTown, I visited Fords Theater and their museum as well as the Peterson House across the street as it was only a few blocks from the team hotel.

So who's getting fired for handing out the Mike Cragg contract extension in 2021 lol. His contract runs through 25-26. Find it ironic especially since some are blaming him for the CMA extension.

Not sure what that is meant to be njfan but Update to my post. No back tracking by me at all. Doubling down on my info with even more info I heard. There will be no egg on my face from this. If I were a betting man….
We believe you & just breaking chops.

Back