mike cragg

3 things:
1. Eric ain't posting something like this without getting it from a trusted source.
2. How many times has a reliable poster on this board ( like Eric) posted breaking news and then been called out by other posters? Not cool.
3. When was the last time smoke didn't indicate fire around here?

A lot of us know Eric personally. He's as stand up a guy as you'll ever meet. My advice would be to let this play out.
Thanks monte!!

If I'm wrong I'll admit it and praise Eric ....
It’s all good. I actually wish I didn’t post it because I’m sure it shouldn’t be on a message board much before they planned to make it public.

My apologies Mike Cragg. You were very nice the few times I met you.

It does make sense father wants his own guy Rick will have a say and I'm sure repole will as well. Plus Craig did give Anderson an extension after winning big east coach of the year when he had years left on his contract dumb move

One poster says Cragg is out don't you think that's a major rumbling when if it was legit a lot of rumors would be flying. Nice job posting nonsense. Your source? Unless it's a certain priest or coach I have a source that says it might rain tommorrow but weather guys are always wrong . My other source says Rick actually uses the bathroom lol
Jesus Christ cheer up, man. You make Eeyore look like he’s on a coke bender.

I'm sure they already know who they want . But Bragg is to blame for Anderson extension when he had years left on his contract .

I blame Bragg for a lot of things, including all rhe dangerous criminals that that cuts loose, but not sure I would go so far as to blame him for the Anderson fiasco 😉
Funny where the mind goes, I immediately went to Billy Bragg and his Mermaid Avenue record with Wilco on which he set lyrics Woody Guthrie wrote while living in Coney Island to music. The project was done at the request of Guthrie’s daughter if I remember correctly.

Funny where the mind goes, I immediately went to Billy Bragg and his Mermaid Avenue record with Wilco on which he set lyrics Woody Guthrie wrote while living in Coney Island to music. The project was done at the request of Guthrie’s daughter if I remember correctly.
Wasn't Alvin Bragg an old Brewer outfielder? Edit: actually it was Darren and he played for a bunch of teams including the Mets
Edit #2(for anyone that cares): I was initially
thinking of Glen Braggs, the old Brewer OF.

Last edited:
Back