mike cragg

Couldn’t find it but was looking for the video where coach Pitino jokingly made the comment of getting rid of the AD. Sometimes you have to await the opportunity. That said I would be disappointed. Maybe Cragg could replace Val.

Cragg shouldn't be tagged with the Anderson arbitration that is on the legal eagles at the School.

For a University with such a highly regarded Law School, they received terrible legal advice of how to handle the Anderson separation.

I bet if they consulted Michael Simmons, the Dean of the Law School at the time, he would have prevented this whole Anderson fiasco.

Weathermannyc always get the forecast spot-on.

Cragg shouldn't be tagged with the Anderson arbitration that is on the legal eagles at the School.

For a University with such a highly regarded Law School, they received terrible legal advice of how to handle the Anderson separation.

I bet if they consulted Michael Simmons, the Dean of the Law School at the time, he would have prevented this whole Anderson fiasco.

Weathermannyc always get the forecast spot-on.
Unless they based their decision on the information he provided to the legal eagles.
In any event I remain of the opinion that it was handled terribly.

Back