mike cragg

My post read in father we trust as in our awesome president who gave us Rick ! Sooo not too sure what you're talking about. The I was a simple error as I couldn't delete my post to read what I wanted it to . Relax my friend

My post read in father we trust as in our awesome president who gave us Rick ! Sooo not too sure what you're talking about. The I was a simple error as I couldn't delete my post to read what I wanted it to . Relax my friend
I am relaxed. Just didn’t know what the post was when all it said was

I

That’s all. Then I decided to add a little more since I spoke with my person yesterday and they gave me more specifics. That’s all I will be posting on this since I will have nothing more to add and I know I’ve said more than I should.

Last edited:
Timing of this makes sense , back in 2015 Mullin is hired , 2 weeks later rumor hits this board Monasch is going to be fired. I call the SID office at the time and ask if Monasch is still employed with the University they say yes, Monasch is then fired at end of sju fiscal year June 30th from what I recall, my dates may be off, but where there is smoke there is fire. The question is who is the new ad?

Kull, Driscoll, or Jurich…
Marillac 2, Monte , Jack Williams … et Al .

I am relaxed. Just didn’t know what the post was when all it said was

I

That’s all. Then I decided to add a little more since I spoke with my person yesterday and they gave me more specifics. That’s all I will be posting on this since I will have nothing more to add and I know I’ve said more than I should.
Heard the same some time ago from another source, I would be shocked if he was retained. You’re not wrong at all 😎👍.

I might support an Assistant Athletic Director with a special focus on our basketball teams. I don't think Cragg should be replaced.

If Mike Cragg leaves, it may be of his own choosing and simplest thing for me is to wish him well. I did believe he was an upgrade to Anton especially in the professional way he conducted himself. It seems the Anderson extension is something he will take a hit on, but I am sure he was a plus in fundraising and other areas.

If Mike Cragg leaves, it may be of his own choosing and simplest thing for me is to wish him well. I did believe he was an upgrade to Anton especially in the professional way he conducted himself. It seems the Anderson extension is something he will take a hit on, but I am sure he was a plus in fundraising and other areas.
If the bar is Anton they should build a statue of Cragg. I just realized what I did there. Bar. haha

Cragg helped bring back respectability to the basketball program after years of ineptitude from the AD office that spanned two decades. Forward thinking and available to fans. don’t think it’s fully fair to ding Cragg *for the initial hire* of Anderson — Mullin really screwed us over with how he handled that.

Cragg helped bring back respectability to the basketball program after years of ineptitude from the AD office that spanned two decades. Forward thinking and available to fans. don’t think it’s fully fair to ding Cragg *for the initial hire* of Anderson — Mullin really screwed us over with how he handled that

Cragg's greatest career accomplishment is remembering how Screwshrenski took his coffee. (Light, two sugars.) He's the AD equivalnent of drafting a dewkie in the first round, ie, slightly better than nothing.

Well it was coach k I believe who gave Cragg a heads up on Anderson or one of his duke connections. Someone told cragg to reach out. Cragg did try his best to upgrade harnesses . However that's line putting lipstick on a pig a this point. He would have been smarter saving that money , tear down taffner field house and Vanessa and you have area for a nice on campus arena.

Anyway as long as they stay out of Rick and fathers way I'm happy

Well it was coach k I believe who gave Cragg a heads up on Anderson or one of his duke connections. Someone told cragg to reach out. Cragg did try his best to upgrade harnesses . However that's line putting lipstick on a pig a this point. He would have been smarter saving that money , tear down taffner field house and Vanessa and you have area for a nice on campus arena.

Anyway as long as they stay out of Rick and fathers way I'm happy
It was Jeff Capel

Back