@Marquette, Sat., Mar. 4, 2p, FOX

does any Johnny fan make it to the game at the Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee tomorrow, given where we're at and such?

If one does, one should get something good from the school. That would be one hardy fan.

Doubt that Milwaukee is a big landing spot for St. John's alumni or fans. My guess is we have zero representation in the stands there tomorrow.

(On second thought JSJ might be there!!)

does any Johnny fan make it to the game at the Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee tomorrow, given where we're at and such?

If one does, one should get something good from the school. That would be one hardy fan.

Doubt that Milwaukee is a big landing spot for St. John's alumni or fans. My guess is we have zero representation in the stands there tomorrow.

Fans?

I'm not even sure our players will make it...

There are a few Red White members going there on the charter, not many, but a few. I don't think JSJ is one of them.

Does anyone on this board really think that we won't get our a*s whooped today? (And yet we still are going to watch the oncoming train wreck!) ;)

Does anyone on this board really think that we won't get our a*s whooped today? (And yet we still are going to watch the oncoming train wreck!) ;)
Yup. And it’s on fox. Hmmm. wondering if fox cuts to other games at some point
or we could be surprised 😮

Yup. And it’s on fox. Hmmm. wondering if fox cuts to other games at some point
or we could be surprised 😮
We are 11.5 point underdogs ( Monte, give the points and take Marquette! ;)). Marquette is the 6th best shooting team in the country. We are at 149th. With our non-defense and our lack of being able to read a screen, defend the perimeter or clear out (sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. I think that Marquette will have them flummoxed as to where they should be on defense causing some very bad defensive situations) they should cream us! Especially from 3 point range.
I think that the only surprise that we will have today is how badly we will lose. This is coming from a 50 year fan so don't take this post the wrong way. I want them to win but I will be watching the train wreck! Just my opinion. I hope that I'm wrong.

Last edited:
Back