@Marquette, Sat., Mar. 4, 2p, FOX

Knight

Staff member
2023 $upporter 2022 $upporter Moderator
I'm watching Marquette playing DePaul right now and we are going to take another a*s whooping' next week.
Can we opt out of the BE tournament? 🥴

Have no fear. Our crack Head Coach and staff has a full week to prepare their team for this game. I really feel sorry for Marquette. Not!!

They’ll be playing most likely for a BE championship

As much as I hate rooting against the kids, we need to be embarrassed in this one. I don't trust the administration.

Stripper and Cell Phone style.

Watching the Friars and Gtown (excruciating) and the announcers were talking about the BE tourney and once again repeating that MSG is a home away from home for PUKON! AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately Post Louie era, they have had much more success there than we have.

Have no fear. Our crack Head Coach and staff has a full week to prepare their team for this game. I really feel sorry for Marquette. Not!!
Why blame the staff, the staff went to cma and asked to change a few thing and cma refused.
Only so much they can do, they're aren't the head coach.

Why blame the staff, the staff went to cma and asked to change a few thing and cma refused.
Only so much they can do, they're aren't the head coach.
did anyone catch at around the 1:55 mark in the 1H when UCONN was on a 7 - 0 run, Shoe's looking up the bench (i would assume at TJ) asking for TO? A TO was not called, but luckily we scored. (prior shot was a corner 3 by stanley that barely caugh rim, that led to a UCONN 3)

To me it became the most blatant example of how CMA just doesn't seem to have a sense of the game. Of momentum. Of swings. And honestly the most obvious example of disconnect (and discontent?) he has with his coaches.

Last edited:
Yeah. I'll check the score sometime around 7. I'm not wasting anymore time watching the unwatchable.

Watching the Friars and Gtown (excruciating) and the announcers were talking about the BE tourney and once again repeating that MSG is a home away from home for PUKON! AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
I believe that was Donny Marshall, and, of course, he's a former Pukon player. So, it was to be expected. Still sucks, tho.

Back