Johnnies Tidbits

Congrats to Lamont Hamilton Mebane, NC newest Police Officer.. love stories like this super proud of him. Not sure if you guys know but my ( our ) good buddy Panther is Lamont’s Godfather Panther went down there for the graduation this is Panther with Lamont

Needless to say, Lamont will be a BIG presence in the community. Best of luck to him, joining a most worthwhile profession.

Literally this is what I texted Panther last night “ Not one person will mess with Lamont as a cop they might as well surrender peacefully or get their ass kicked. “ Lololololol
In a similar vein, Ronnie Coleman was a police officer too. He's perhaps the greatest body builder over, and almost certainly the strongest. A lot of body builders aren't that "strong" relative to their mass, but Coleman was - he has incredible squat numbers, etc.

Anyway, check out these arms.

Attachments

• Ronnie Police Officer.png
    Ronnie Police Officer.png
    282.2 KB · Views: 5
Happy Memorial Day??????? Come on now.....unbelievable. Thats about as inappropriate as one can get.
That’s a stretch. You could just judge it by his intent and not your interpretation. There’s a reason that article you posted exists and it’s because this mistake you can’t fathom is done by the large majority or people. So sure, be upset about it and share the info about why, but don’t frame it as some malicious comment

That’s a stretch. You could just judge it by his intent and not your interpretation. There’s a reason that article you posted exists and it’s because this mistake you can’t fathom is done by the large majority or people. So sure, be upset about it and share the info about why, but don’t frame it as some malicious comment

Stop trying to spin what was never intended. I never framed it as malicious content but as inappropriate which it clearly is even if made with good intent. I don't believe it was done maliciously at all but more out of ignorance. One would expect that a person in such a leadership position would be aware of what has been deemed highly inappropriate by most and be more aware of the sensitive nature of such a remark. For those of us who lost family in the various wars, the statement Happy Memorial Day in large print hits a nerve. What's more concerning are that posters on this site as well as a large amount of people in general (not a majority) don't seem to mind such a "mistake" and just let it go.

Stop trying to spin what was never intended. I never framed it as malicious content but as inappropriate which it clearly is even if made with good intent. I don't believe it was done maliciously at all but more out of ignorance. One would expect that a person in such a leadership position would be aware of what has been deemed highly inappropriate by most and be more aware of the sensitive nature of such a remark. For those of us who lost family in the various wars, the statement Happy Memorial Day in large print hits a nerve. What's more concerning are that posters on this site as well as a large amount of people in general (not a majority) don't seem to mind such a "mistake" and just let it go.
It does say “Honoring Those Who Made The Ultimate Sacrifice “.

Champagnie going 43rd to the Clips in the most recent mock.
In the most recent ESPN+ mock draft, Champ goes undrafted
The only Big East player listed in their mock draft is Justin Lewis (Marquette) at #44
Hope they're wrong!!!

Last edited:
Back