Johnnies Tidbits

Scotty Jr is trying to play himself into the 1st Round. He needs to grow another 3 inches. Scotty Sr. needed to get a taller baby mama.

Very excited to watch the development of this young man under CMA’s tutelage. It is clear that he has a long way to go offensively but if he can be a defensive presence and grab a few boards he can be a big plus to the team. 2 a day intense practices , good competition with Nyiewe in practice, a summer in the weight room and the trip to the DR can only speed up his development.
Equally important is the door has now been opened with NBA Academy that always has very good kids from around the world playing for them. They are an excellent source of major , and at times , high major talent. 2 of my sons AAU teammates played at NBA Academy in Mexico City, Ben Mathurin , who hopefully will be a lottery pick next month after being named a second team AA as a sophomore at Arizona , Olivier Maxime Prosper who played at Marquette last season.
This could be a very important pick up for us not just this season but for years to come. CMA continues to build relationships , let’s hope they pay dividends.

I truly admire what appears to be a loving and respectful marriage CMA has wife his wife. Also truly enjoy the pictures of him with his children and grandchildren. The man appears to have great values. Something lacking in many a college coach today.
It's a big reason why I think any posters who think he'd get fired soon are deluding themselves. He hasn't won enough for our tastes obviously, but he wins enough in combination with being a scandal-free husband as well as coach that I think he'll get the benefit of the doubt and usually get that extra year to right the ship.

Luckily, I think we win a lot this year and don't have to test my theory.

Congrats to Lamont Hamilton Mebane, NC newest Police Officer.. love stories like this super proud of him. Not sure if you guys know but my ( our ) good buddy Panther is Lamont’s Godfather Panther went down there for the graduation this is Panther with Lamont

Last edited:
Back