Johnnies Tidbits

Could misremember but I thought he came here from GW with a rep as a good rebounder abs had a few 20 rebound games there. Unfortunately not here.
You are 100% correct and I really thought he would have had a good impact at SJU. We desperately needed some more rebounding but he turned out to be a real dud for us , a huge disappointment.

You are 100% correct and I really thought he would have had a good impact at SJU. We desperately needed some more rebounding but he turned out to be a real dud for us , a huge disappointment.
He did have legit size, but didn't seems to have the motor or aggression to pull down big rebounding numbers in the Big East.

I agree.
There were times on the bench early in the season where he looked miserable.
But instead of sulking, he grinded and grinded and it paid off. More minutes and much better play.
I'm looking at a Shawnelle Scott type of season ahead of him.

I agree.
There were times on the bench early in the season where he looked miserable.
But instead of sulking, he grinded and grinded and it paid off. More minutes and much better play.
I'm looking at a Shawnelle Scott type of season ahead of him.
Body definitely reminds me of Shawnelle, and I think the double PG will make him look good scoring from in close. If he can increase his production on the boards I think we're in pretty good shape this season.

Back