Homeland And All Things Maher

bamafan post=440033 said:
Your hair is graying terribly there Monte not to mention thinning out. /media/kunena/emoticons/wink.png/media/kunena/emoticons/smile.png
Sure wish I had hair like that good looking guy in the blue shirt /media/kunena/emoticons/wink.png

I’m halfway through Squid Game and The White Lotus. Squid games has me hooked. The White Lotus started slow but is picking up. I’m looking forward to seeing how both end.

mjmaherjr post=439985 said:
what a season finale for Billions !!!
Interested to see how next season goes. Will Axe still be involved somehow ? Do we see Dollar Bill and Mafee ?

SJUNC post=440093 said:
Interested to see how next season goes. Will Axe still be involved somehow ? Do we see Dollar Bill and Mafee ?
Unless there is a contract issue of course Axe will be heavily involved. Unless they focus the show on a completely new character when Monte woos them in an audition.

SJUNC post=440093 said:
Great Question. Damien Lewis ( Axe ) his wife died of cancer this year. The reason why he has all those covid scenes alone is he was in England. They introduced Prince on purpose because he was signed up till now and now he is going to do some sort of abc or british spy show. ( BUT ) I'm willing to bet Dollar bill and plaid shirt are part of the new show and they are leaving enough wiggle room to see if Prince keeps viewers and if not then the Bobby will come in at the end and do a financial kill on Prince out of nowhere and Axe the show

Last edited:
mjmaherjr post=440128 said:
SJUNC post=440093 said:
Great Question. Damien Lewis ( Axe ) his wife died of cancer this year. The reason why he has all those covid scenes alone is he was in England. They introduced Prince on purpose because he was signed up till now and now he is going to do some sort of abc or british spy show. ( BUT ) I'm willing to bet Dollar bill and plaid shirt are part of the new show and they are leaving enough wiggle room to see if Prince keeps viewers and if not then the Bobby will come in at the end and do a financial kill on Prince out of nowhere and Axe the show

On Wikipedia it says Axe’s contract was up after 5 seasons and he chose not to renew it to be closer to his family.  I am not sure he is replaceable.  

One of my favorite shows on TV
Billions and boxing are the main reasons why I still have Showtime
Bummed that Inside the NFL moved from Showtime to Paramount

Last edited:
mjmaherjr post=440753 said:
are Nathalie and I the only ones that haven't seen squid games yet ?

I'm the only one in my house yet to see it, but I saw the music video on SNL.  That was enough.

The first episode of the new season of Curb Your Enthusiasm is an all time classic one of the funniest ever for that show. Covid Horder will forever be ingrained in my head. Seinfeld Worthy

Trying out a Netflix show called Money Heist, dubbed, but well done; like a European (Spanish) Oceans Eleven series, it has been around but we never heard of it until the waiter at our Italian restaurant Saturday night, for Halloween, was dressed up in the robbers costume, a red ninja type thing with Salvatore Dali masks and hoodies.....

Of course we asked the wait staff why they were dressed that way. They raved about Money Heist.

Watched the first three episodes, he said the first two are all to set it up and slow, but it gets better after that.

We'll see.

Mike, just wondering if all those nonsensical posts about soccer, football, baseball, etc were you posting under an alias after your company christmas party last night? /media/kunena/emoticons/wink.png

anyone watch Episodes?

Good comedy with Matt LeBlanc, and mostly non-big names, I never much liked him nor Friends, but this is a very funny show.

A hoot of a sendup of Hollywood, worth the watch.

Loving the new season of Larry David and Curb too.

Watched during its initial run. Matt Leblanc is pretty funny.

Last edited:
Back