Homeland And All Things Maher

It’s going to be a tough day this Saturday.
Rest In Peace innocent victims.

Burn in Hell you murdering bastards.

My younger son played center for the Rye High School football team.  The starting halfback from that team was on one of the planes.

Delaware post=438925 said:
mjmaherjr post=438917 said:
Most of you guys have met Nathalie I think I’ve mentioned here that she worked at Windows on the World worked 9/10 and was suppposed to work 9/11 and obviously lost a lot of her friends that day. Anyway Univision has been doing a segment on her and windows on the world that will air Sunday. Here if you have Facebook you can see it ahead of time. She did it in Spanish and English but looks like Univision is going with the Spanish version with subtitles. My backyard featured in the interview :).     https://fb.watch/7WieV1fVa0/
Thank you so much for posting this.  It was very well done. I spent my career at Compaq and HP, and I was supposed to be at the restaurant the morning of the attacks for a breakfast Finance Industry Customer event.  The afternoon before I cancelled out of the meeting to attend another meeting near Penn Plaza on the morning of September 11th. I know many others have similar stories.  Unfortunately our firm lost four (4) employees attending that breakfast that morning, as well as another on the plane out of Boston.
Wow that's pretty crazy

bobo post=438953 said:
Will REDMEN.COM be down tomorrow in memory of those who perished on 9/11 as in the past?
usually does but if Sanders commits I’m all for reopening it early and I’d think St. John’s fans who passed away on 9/11 would agree  :)

Last edited:
Paul has decided to keep the site open tomorrow. Many posters have said it gives them an outlet on a dark day.

gman post=438955 said:
Paul has decided to keep the site open tomorrow. Many posters have said it gives them an outlet on a dark day.
i loved he closed down the site but that point makes a ton of sense. I come here to read and talk to friends. It’s therapeutic 

mjmaherjr post=438957 said:
gman post=438955 said:
i loved he closed down the site but that point makes a ton of sense. I come here to read and talk to friends. It’s therapeutic 

Mike, I hope you and Nathalie has a peaceful day.

When hanging out with Senator Schumer for a little while at the windows on the world 9/11 event - mento to self. Take off the mask when he asks to take.a pic #epicfail :) [attachment=2213]243347DF-B0BE-4C94-9A51-FC2A4643C1F9.jpeg[/attachment] [attachment=2213]243347DF-B0BE-4C94-9A51-FC2A4643C1F9.jpeg[/attachment] [attachment=2213]243347DF-B0BE-4C94-9A51-FC2A4643C1F9.jpeg[/attachment]

Billions is back oh man what a start !

American Rust on Showtime. Kinda a Mare of Eastown feel. Good first episode but kinda think I'm going to need it to air all it's episodes then watch continuously

I had a dream last night there was a new season of the wire and I was getting to see a sneak preview. I was bummed when I woke up :)

mjmaherjr post=439370 said:

American Rust on Showtime. Kinda a Mare of Eastown feel. Good first episode but kinda think I'm going to need it to air all it's episodes then watch continuously
I felt the same way.   It was a little too dark/depressing for me to want to come back to it every week.   I'll wait until I can binge it. 

gman post=439372 said:
I had a dream last night there was a new season of the wire and I was getting to see a sneak preview. I was bummed when I woke up :)

I somehow never got around to watching The Wire.  On season 2 now. Definitely disappointed in myself that I waited this long, ha. 

Johnnie Drama post=439384 said:
gman post=439372 said:

I somehow never got around to watching The Wire.  On season 2 now. Definitely disappointed in myself that I waited this long, ha. 

I’m disappointed I can’t watch it for the first time again

Amaseinyourface post=439385 said:
Johnnie Drama post=439384 said:
gman post=439372 said:

I’m disappointed I can’t watch it for the first time again
Once you hit 50 years old you can watch all your favorite shows again because you will start forgetting everything so all the great shows when you are younger it's like watching for the first time again :)

mjmaherjr post=439370 said:

My brief appearance on Billions lol FWIW, Paul G is an amazing person. 

[attachment=2237]D6F711F8-BC36-42E5-A204-8DE9AD09B125.jpeg[/attachment]

Your hair is graying terribly there Monte not to mention thinning out. /media/kunena/emoticons/wink.png/media/kunena/emoticons/smile.png

Back