Happy Rick Pitino Day! Press Conference Commentary Only

I watched it on Youtube...Cragg was blathering on...Val Ackerman blah blah blah...then the party starts with Pitino...

I’m sorry but I’m not buying this.

There’s a $10mill lawsuit in the works. Mostly hinging on painting CMA as someone who lost control of the team.

And yet, now everyone except our best player and essentially the walk-on are the only model student athletes?!

Come on now.

Guys are being thrown under the bus here.
If that's the case. We'll see how many are asked to stay on board. Pitino said six to eight at the news conference.

I’m sorry but I’m not buying this.

There’s a $10mill lawsuit in the works. Mostly hinging on painting CMA as someone who lost control of the team.

And yet, now everyone except our best player and essentially the walk-on are the only model student athletes?!

Come on now.

Guys are being thrown under the bus here.
I dont read it that way at all. He said "some" not all or a majority of. There were obviously issue as seen by the suspensions, the lack of paying attention in the huddles and players who had to sit out the start of games. Something was wrong here.

I dont read it that way at all. He said "some" not all or a majority of. There were obviously issue as seen by the suspensions, the lack of paying attention in the huddles and players who had to sit out the start of games. Something was wrong here.
Dont forget the mass transfer of some really good kids like the duke and greg williams jr. They wanted no part of the cma dysfunction.

Back