(EXHIBITION) @Rutgers, Thu., Oct. 17, 6:30p, BTN

Ace Bailey is gonna be a LOAD.... gonna be cool to see how we fare against him... I've seen 6'10 as his height.... great team to scrimmage against
6’8” and 200lb soaking wet. Talented player but he will be guarded by guys like Aaron Scott and RJ Luis. Both fantastic athletes and I’m not worried. We have a lot of size and athleticism. Dylan Harper also talented but they will have their hands full with Deivon, Wilcher and Kadary. We are stacked and gonna be a handful this year, especially when we get rolling.

Perfect Man Cave ? Honey “ can you get me a Beer and a Roast Beef sandwich ?”
Easy on the Mayo but , a nice shake of Salt and 1 grind of Black Pepper.”

“ Yard Work? Maybe tomorrow , ok?”
Yard work can be done by adapting one of those beer caps for a cell phone, or maybe virtual reality glasses. As long as Bamafan is careful not to run his foot over with the lawnmower.

Two glaring issues with this preview.

1. The assumption that Richmond will guard Harper.

2. No mention of Zuby.
Why wouldn’t Kadary guard Harper? Seems like he certainly would quite a bit. Harper also a big 6’6” guard. I’m sure we will have different players guarding Harper including Deivon, Wilcher etc but Kadary will likely be on him a lot.

Whew! If my son hadn’t gone to Penn State I would have had to search my 18 or so streaming services to figure out who has the Big Ten Network.

All kidding aside this will be a fun game to watch but the overreactions one way or the other will be gold. Given that both teams have basically brand new teams and no doubt will be experimenting and mixing and matching I expect this will just be a glance at what either team will look like.

It is a great idea to have these exhibitions because the more they play together the better we will ultimately be for it. Cliche but true.

Whew! If my son hadn’t gone to Penn State I would have had to search my 18 or so streaming services to figure out who has the Big Ten Network.

All kidding aside this will be a fun game to watch but the overreactions one way or the other will be gold. Given that both teams have basically brand new teams and no doubt will be experimenting and mixing and matching I expect this will just be a glance at what either team will look like.

It is a great idea to have these exhibitions because the more they play together the better we will ultimately be for it. Cliche but true.
Sure as heck is better then the exhibitions against D3 teams.

DirectTV Stream in South Florida lists five channels as Big Ten Network.

Back