(EXHIBITION) @Rutgers, Thu., Oct. 17, 6:30p, BTN

Who's going? I really hate the rush hour schlep from Long Island but I'm considering it.
I have gone there many times but I shall be passing this year. Even took the train there once which was a big mistake since the arena is on the other side of the river from the station and you need to take a cab there. Although now with ride sharing it's probably a bit easier. And unless they've changed the seating, you're packed in like sardines there.

I have gone there many times but I shall be passing this year. Even took the train there once which was a big mistake since the arena is on the other side of the river from the station and you need to take a cab there. Although now with ride sharing it's probably a bit easier. And unless they've changed the seating, you're packed in like sardines there.
Don't you love cable.

Was considering going because a friend of mine has a son who is a freshman at Rutgers, Lathan Sommerville. However, I will be watching from the comfort of home. Much more relaxing.

The above article notes that Devion Smith is expected to play. Do we have any word on our end as to status/how he's feeling? Thanks.

Just realized the BTN is included with YouTube TV, great because I thought I'd need to buy an additional package.

Last year's Rutgers game wasn't streamed anywhere, so I can't remember the last time we played an exciting preseason game like this on TV or streaming.
FYI, YouTube tv also frequently picks up added BTN stations when the network adds them to televise more than one game playing in the same time slot

Back