(EXHIBITION) @Rutgers, Thu., Oct. 17, 6:30p, BTN

Actually 5 but main concentration is on game on the big screen then in between plays and on commercials try and check out some of the other games. 🤩 It is tough though and try to avoid giving myself a headache. Game slots of 12 3:30 7:30 10:30 make for a tough day 🤪
College football Saturday party at Bamafan's. Bring the beer Bama supplies the tvs

Actually 5 but main concentration is on game on the big screen then in between plays and on commercials try and check out some of the other games. 🤩 It is tough though and try to avoid giving myself a headache. Game slots of 12 3:30 7:30 10:30 make for a tough day 🤪
I only have four in my man cave home, but I can watch three of them at the same time.

I have one 65", two 55" and a 43". I'm hoping to one day have my entire man cave home decorated with end to end TVs!
Sometimes living alone can have it's advantages! 😂
We have a 55” in the family room, a 47” (?) in the MBR and the a 32” in each of the kids (3) bedrooms. With one kid away at school and one with his own place, they don’t get used. I have another 32” from my parent’s house (in Contract for sale) that I use and hook up on the deck to catch games in good weather. There is another 32” at my parent’s house and now you guys put into my head that I can move that and use it in the Man Cave as a swing TV there. Thanks for the idea.

We have a 55” in the family room, a 47” (?) in the MBR and the a 32” in each of the kids (3) bedrooms. With one kid away at school and one with his own place, they don’t get used. I have another 32” from my parent’s house (in Contract for sale) that I use and hook up on the deck to catch games in good weather. There is another 32” at my parent’s house and now you guys put into my head that I can move that and use it in the Man Cave as a swing TV there. Thanks for the idea.
Do it!!! Live life to the fullest!!! 😁

The S in SJU85 apparently stands for Samsung

Back