College Football Stuff

NIU won despite the refs making a horrendous call on marking a spot very late in game against NIU. Had a first down by 2 yards and ref comes running in and marks it short and replay ref fails to overturn. Obviously a homer call for ND. One of worst calls I have every seen and I’ve been watching sports for over 60 years.

NIU won despite the refs making a horrendous call on marking a spot very late in game against NIU. Had a first down by 2 yards and ref comes running in and marks it short and replay ref fails to overturn. Obviously a homer call for ND. One of worst calls I have every seen and I’ve been watching sports for over 60 years.
Compounded by not restarting the clock, allowing ND to save time in the clock and not have to use their last timeout. Refs must have had a Rudy t-shirt underneath their uniforms.

As a Giants fan, it is never too soon to look for what QBs stand out as possible draft prospects in the next draft.

Compounded by not restarting the clock, allowing ND to save time in the clock and not have to use their last timeout. Refs must have had a Rudy t-shirt underneath their uniforms.

As a Giants fan, it is never too soon to look for what QBs stand out as possible draft prospects in the next draft.
I enjoyed seeing Quinn Ewers carve up a Wink Martindale defense yesterday afternoon!

Project Rudy separates the 70 programs into three tiers.

- Tier 1: the top 16 schools earn per-school revenue projections from $130 million in Year 4, escalating to $250 million in Year 12 (double the SEC and Big Ten’s current distribution rate).

- Tier 2: the next 22 schools earn revenue of $60-$110 million (similar to the SEC and Big Ten current rates).

- Tier 3: the last 32 schools earn projections of $30-$60 million (similar to the Big 12 and ACC rates).

Seems to me this will really benefit the Big 10, SEC schools, for most it will be status quo.

2 great stories of season are what is happening at Army and Navy. Both unbeaten and in top 25 after today's games and possibly only Notre Dame standing in the way of the two of them facing off in the Big One with both still undefeated (one can only hope). I watched Army today to see what all the fuss was and was impressed with their running game which leads the country in rushing yards per game.

If you have never been to a game at West Point, I would highly recommend going, great location and a good place to tailgate plus competitive games.

Back